DDlg Forum & Community Winter Wonderland

Christmas Countdown

• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

Salutations. I just recently started this account.

Guest The Phantom

Guest The Phantom

'Tis I, Broken Porcelain.  I am 21 with absolutely no experience. I found out about ddlg from browsing the internet and coming across an interesting meme. At first I didn't know what to think, so I read more about it. I then realized that my personality fits many little characteristics. Despite being legally an adult, I still live with my parents. So I can't really come out nor can I pursue any daddies yet. As of now I'm here to read what daddies and other littles have to say, and possibly make a few friends. I don't mind being a stray little. I'll take my time and enjoy being alone. 

I am passionate in art. It is not enough to color within a pre designed coloring page, as I love to create the drawing myself. 

I am a mezzo soprano who enjoys singing and I take Irish Dance lessons. I really like to perform for people. Oh, and did I mention I can yodel? 

Welcome! I'm sure you will fit right in here.

Though you still live with your folks still, you may yet find ways to be yourself without announcing to the world that you're a Little. Drawing and coloring in - no matter the subject - are things that people of any age enjoy. If it makes you feel Little then I don't see why you can't do such things around family. I know it really depends on your family but I think ones perception changes a bit when we feel there is a part of us that we don't want others to know about. Drawing and coloring are fairly accepted activities - even having stuffies and sorrounding yourself with cutesy things are fairly accepted 'norms' by society (for females anyway I guess). Just mentioning it because I think a lot people feel these are unacceptable when really society doesn't seem to care until you put a label on it like 'kink' or 'DDLG'. Just a quick walk around my large office building will reveal a very high number of women who have exceptionally cutsey-fied there desks and no one blinks an eyelash. And its a government job!

Perhaps that's just my neck of the woods though. Still, I think you'll be able to find ways to be Little whilst sharing a house with your family.

Guest Bunnyblossom

I am passionate in art. It is not enough to color within a pre designed coloring page, as I love to create the drawing myself. 

A lady after my own heart :heart: ^-^ lol 

And Ink's post is totally right about it becoming stigmatized when you add DDLG/Kink as a label to your regular cutesy interests. 

So just enjoy the things you enjoy, and don't worry about labels or sticking to guidelines on how to be yourself. :heart:

Also welcome to ze community. 

• Like 1

I admire that you make your own drawings. I am not quite comfortable with that yet, but am trying to learn from coloring. I did make Daddy a card with heart balloons all on my own, and he liked it.