Christmas Countdown

• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

Pawpsicle

Hello Everyone! 

Well I will try to introduce myself well as I am looking forward to find really good friends on here :)

DDLG:

I have been in the lifestyle for a little more than 2 years now: I discovered DDLG for myself on tumblr and then was interested in BDSM on fetlife and learned that DDLG is the closest thing for my heart. Overall, Doms are too sexy when they are caring Daddies :) 

I understand how the fakes and obsessively sex-oriented people are annoying, so feel free to talk to me about it. 

I had 2 long-term serious relationships throughout my path of the dynamic. 
One of them was in real life and one long distance. 

I love the pet play, back scratches, kitten tails and mild pain. I also experienced ABDL, it was fun, but not super my thing, but I like it if my partner does. How is it for everyone? It creeped me out at first, but it's not bad.

Also pacis are cute, don't you think?

Well, I think the connection and trust are important features.  That's why I felt that I can explore myself and try new things. 

Recently, I moved back to the childhood home from Oxford, UK. 

It is quite complicated to get enough privacy to be my baby self. Also tons of responsibilities... 

Graduating this September, so lots of stuff to do, like my dissertation. 

I am trying to start my tumblr page to connect with new people and learn to better present my thoughts for others. SO any help from tumblr pros and famous is wanted :p

xoxo Pawpsicle 

post-53546-0-81081600-1498922528_thumb.jpg