• Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

I'm… I'm a… Daddy?

Guest Aquarius

Guest L.Brownie

Very cool intro!

Welcome!

Everyone i've met on here is so awesome en kind

Hope you have a good time learning, chatting and whatever :)

I'm new on here as well, I've only been in one ddlg relationship. My trans ex Daddy,(I'm pansexual) introduced me to this. I was always into bdsm as well but it was always too in personal and I need a lot of emotional support and attention to be happy in my relationships. Me and my last daddy only dated online. I was married about a year ago but me and my wife decided we just wanted different things. I usually tend to go more towards women but I overall go for personality as long as there's attraction. When explaining this dynamic I usually say it's the gentler s and m, the relationship is all about love though instead of just overall control. Anyways, this is the first post I've seen since I made this, and since we're both knew I hope you find your little. Goodnight. ps and I'm only clarifying because I can confuse myself at times, I'm a female from the US and I'm 20. (: Goodnight again!

Guest Goldenrose

Hey, I just saw your post, I am quite new here. I am from London also but currently away on holiday for the summer. I am new to the dd/lg community and I am a little. Never been one before but I always have acted like one. So it would be great to get to know you if your willing to.