•  

• Photo

Little princess looking for her daddyboo

Little Chicago Cute Princess

• Please log in to reply
    8 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 Princess_kittyboo

Princess_kittyboo

Princess

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • LocationChicago

Posted 02 July 2017 - 08:14 AM

Little age (If applicable): 3 - 7
    Name: Katie
    Role: little girl / princess / kitten
    Sexual Orientation: straight
    --------------------------------------------

Okay so here it goes... 

I'm Katie, and I'm from the chicago land area. I recently graduated high school and will be attending college this up coming fall. I've had a lot of ups and downs with my past relationships but I'm willing and wanting to try again. I have a few years of expierence both long distance and In person. I would perfer someone to be close though I am okay with trying the distance thing again. 

I'm very cuddly and loving though I can be a bit of a brat at times. I've gone through a lot of medical issues recently which I talked about in my bio on my profile page. I do think that I have gotten more shy because of my issues but I'm trying hard to be my adventurous, excited, fun self again.  I would love to get to know YOU more and I'm always willing to talk. If youre interested olease let me know.

~ Katie❤️

• darkronin, Dr_Disco, daddylilbabygirl and 4 others like this

#2 Lebl78

Lebl78

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 62 posts
    • LocationFlorida

Posted 02 July 2017 - 11:27 AM

Hi how are you? I'm a 20 year old daddy from Louisiana. I see you are in chicago so a little far but still can work. I'm fairly new to this lifestyle but I've been learning a lot. I would love to talk and get to know each other a little more. You seem really cool. I might be slow to respond just because I don't get on here a lot but that doesn't be mean I'm not interested. I'd love to talk.

#3 Freemanan

Freemanan

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 13 posts
    • LocationIowa, Wisconsin, or Missouri

Posted 04 July 2017 - 07:41 PM

Hey how are you doing ? I see that I'm pretty close to you being in Iowa and I would love to talk with you about what you want in a daddy and if I can provide that to you. Also I am new to this world but I know that I belong here and love the idea of having a little. So please get back to me as soon as you can and maybe we can talk over kik.

#4 Guest_Medic516_*

Guest_Medic516_*
    • Guests

Posted 21 September 2017 - 06:08 AM

HI Katie! I saw your post and I read through your profile and I am interested in getting to know each other. I am an experienced Daddy looking for a little, I'm ok with long distance to start, but definitely looking to move into real life if I find the right princess. I hope you check out my profile and if you're interested in talking. I also sent you a friend request, because you can't never have too many friends. I hope you have a great day and hopefully we get to talk soon.

#5 PhillyDD94

PhillyDD94

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 36 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 08:27 AM

Hi Katie! I'm 23, 6/4" and from PA. I'm looking for a little I can first get to know online and then hopefully in person eventually. In my little I want someone sweet, silly, caring, loving, and also obedient. As a daddy I'm loving, attention-giving, playful, fun, but also strict when necessary. I'd love to chat with you more so I sent you a friend request. Shoot me a message and we could chat once you get this :)

#6 Ganteous

Ganteous

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 24 posts
    • LocationChicago

Posted 21 October 2017 - 12:28 AM

Hey Katie, I'm 22 in Chicago as well. Had the same thing happen to me with the ups and downs in life. I was wondering g if you are still looking fir someone. I would love to talk to you and get to know you better!
    I've been in the community for 2 years now and I've been in and out depending on life...lol I just came back recently after getting a new job and becoming more stable.
    • Seahawksdaddy206 likes this

#7 Guest_softydaddy_*

Guest_softydaddy_*
    • Guests

Posted 24 March 2019 - 04:33 PM

i dont know if you are still looking but i am in chicago. and was wondering if it ok to message you and get to know you a bit better if possible. i would like to talk and see what kind of person you are. you seem really nice and someone with good intentions. i hope we can talk and maybe be friends. i am 23 and i am going back to college myself in the summer 

#8 EdLoydDDLG

EdLoydDDLG

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 34 posts

Posted 24 March 2019 - 04:34 PM

Name: Edwar
    Sexual orientation: Heterosexual
    Dom style: Careful, strict, sexual
    Kinks: Tying up, Spanking, Choking, Rough sex, Denying orgasm, Petplay and more
    Turns on: Schoolgirl outfit, Kitten ears and tails, Being tease in innapropriate moments, Cosplay
    Turns off: Anal sex, diapers, humiliation, degradation, pee, scat, blood
    Personnality: Kind, gentle, good listener, playfull, funny
    Seeking for: Little subs between 18 and 30yo who have hangout, a working cam, playfull and kinky, who is open to sex
    Before you hit me: I want to take time to kniw before engaging in any kind of relationship. I am not into sex stuff all the time too.

#9 Guest_Asuran_*

Guest_Asuran_*
    • Guests

Posted 28 March 2019 - 10:12 PM

I'm a 37 year old Daddy Dom from Oklahoma. I’ve never been married with no children. I'm searching for a special little girl out there to be mine. I do well for myself professionally so I will be able support my new little when we both decide it’s time to take the next step. Physically I’m 5’11” about 175 lbs with a fit build. I'm a very kind and compassionate man and will give my little all the love and affection she deserves. However if she misbehaves she will be reprimanded accordingly. If any of this peaks your interest please send me a pm.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Little, Chicago, Cute, Princess

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users