• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
ūü•≥ ūüéČ ūüéÖ ūüéĄ ūü§∂

Introducing Her Royal Sweetness...

Psy-Faerie

Hiya! 

My name is Caitlyn, but please call me Caity!

I'm an 18 year old little!

I've never been much good at introductions because -well- what should I say that'll make me standout?

I could mention that I love colouring books and picture books about puppies going on adventures, but so does everyone else. I mean, you're absolutely bonkers if you don't. I could mention my ever-growing rock collection, a collection that mainly comes from rocks I stole took from Pebbles Beach and various places around the world. Or maybe you'd like to hear about my love of flowers, and you might find it interesting to hear about my hatred of bouquets. I mean they die much to easily! Maybe, just maybe, you'd like to hear about my obsession with Pokemon -17 years going strong- or my former intense fear of cats.

Little-wise, I'm a bit /atypical/, I guess. I'm bossy, bratty, sassy, hard-headed, and stubborn. In relationships, I will definitely make you work for my submission. I suppose that if I were to find a Daddy or Mommy that I would want them to help me work on improving that aspect of my personality. 

Also, as a person, everyone should know I'm not about that not-Little-enough bs. I've had previous potential Daddies tell me that I shouldn't continue with my my higher education or I need to do this-n-that to become more Little. If you're one of those Daddy Doms, we are soo not gonna get along, kay?

So that you have a better idea about who I am, I've attatched my BDSMtest.org results below.

== Results from bdsmtest.org == 
100% Exhibitionist 
100% Brat 
100% Rope bunny 
100% Experimentalist

99% Girl/Boy
98% Masochist 

98% Ageplayer
97% Primal (Prey) 
95% Degradee 
94% Pet 
94% Submissive 
88% Voyeur 
79% Slave 
46% Vanilla 
45% Primal (Hunter) 
33% Rigger

33% Sadist

22% Degrader

12% Master/Mistress 

12% Dominant

12% Switch 

10% Daddy/Mommy

1% Non-monogamist
1% Owner 

Guest Aquarius

I was just saying in the Chat that I'm looking for a little that isn't a complete push over and will call me out on my bullshit… so good for you for not just granting any daddy your submission. I like a girl who knows who she is and doesn't sacrifice her values.

Hey, I checked out your Tumblr‚ÄĒI love the music you play on it!

Edited by Aquarius

I was just saying in the Chat that I'm looking for a little that isn't a complete push over and will call me out on my bullshit… so good for you for not just granting any daddy your submission. I like a girl who knows who she is and doesn't sacrifice her values.

Hey, I checked out your Tumblr‚ÄĒI love the music you play on it!

Nice to meet you, and thanks! I really like those cute little music boxes.

Me and my wife are in NLR. Always looking for friends in the lifestyle.

I have no clue what NLR is, but I understand friendship! I'll be happy to be friends.