Guest_LittleBlueLavender_*
    • Guests

Posted 04 July 2017 - 09:52 PM

Little age (If applicable): 6-7
    Name: My friends call me Blue
    Role: Little
    Years experience (If applicable): none
    Sexual Orientation: Straight  
    Looking for: I'm looking for a daddy to guide me, and support me. I want someone I can explore myself and the world with. I want someone caring and understanding and loving. I want someone who can love me for me.

--------------------------------------------
    I like books, especially Harry Potter, and anime is cool too. I was born in England so I sound pretty different to everyone around me. Snowflake is my favourite teddy, he was given to me the day I was born by my aunt. Unfortunately he's looking a little tatty now, but he still protects me every night. I love photography and to travel, and dogs. I also love dogs! 

As for appearance I am a red head, although naturally strawberry blonde. I have blue/grey eyes and I'm very slim. Despite my slightness of frame, I am tall, I stand at approximately 5ft9". I have one tattoo of a little pink elephant on my foot that I got for my Mother after she beat breast cancer.

I love stories, and to write. I love it when people play with my hair, and it always makes me shiver. I love hair bows, I try and wear them whenever I can. I'm also quite sporty, but not overly so. I like a bit of everything and love to try new things despite suffering from anxiety. I don't really know what I do and don't like when it comes to relationships as I have never been in one before, however I do know that I want to try as much as I can to find my mould.

Edited by LittleBlueLavender, 10 July 2017 - 03:19 PM.

• SuperDaddy and Mr.Stuffykins like this

#2 Sergeant_daddy

Sergeant_daddy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 06:11 PM

Hello my name is Richard I am an experienced daddy and I love to write,read I can guide and support you I am very understanding and supportive of others and will love and take care of you. I will introduce you to new things and help you with any problems and I would love to be your daddy.

For my contact info and if you have questions,

Here is My Kik is Big_Richard_2016

#3 Dr_Disco

Dr_Disco

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 32 posts
    • Locationsouthern california

Posted 24 July 2017 - 11:12 AM

Hi, there, Blue. You seem like a really sweet little. I'm hoping to make a lot more friends and eventually find the right Little for me, and I'd love a chance to get to know you better. I'm a writer and a prop-maker working on breaking into the film industry, and I'd love to hear what some of your favorite stories are. If you'd like to talk more, please send me a friend request here or send a chat to Dr_Disco on Kik.

Hope you have a nice day, and hope to hear from you soon.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: little, harry potter, anime, canada, daddy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users