Christmas Countdown

• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

nz little

flowersfordaddy

hello! im flowersfordaddy but you can call me aj (if you want).

im quite new to all of this but for a long time ive known that i wasnt quite like all my friends. they were content with their regular high school boyfriends but i found myself craving someone more mature, someone to take care of me. 

most of my life ive been the caretaker of my family, the responsible one, the mother figure, and although everyone i knew thought that i was perfect for this role it never felt right. i dont like being looked to to make decisions and i just want someone to look after me for once. 

ive always loved coloring and cuddling, having stuffies and i love feeling small and cute. nobody around me (that knows im a little/middle) quite understands how i feel or how to handle it so i thought id join a few sites to make some friends who know how i feel and can relate.

i look forward to making friends!!

Hello aj

That is a heavy load being expected to make decisions for others - you deserve to be cuddled and cared for.

Let me know if I can help - I am in NZ too

• Like 1

Guest Mr.Stuffykins

Welcome (: your whole introduction is rather interesting! I enjoyed reading it and I'm eager to see you around the forum! Take care and I hope you find what you're looking for.

Auf Wiedersehen frau!

Hello!! I am new as well and I totally understand where you are coming from. I joined for the same reason! I hope we can be friends. I also, hope you get what you're looking for ^_^

Guest PandaBearxo
Hello and welcome! I can soo relate to this post! And no way! You're from NZ too?! I honestly love finding people from the same country as me!! I would love to be your friend:3!