DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Clingy?

Guest Volkmane1985

Guest Volkmane1985

Evening all,

Just curious to know how many Littles consider themselves to be clingy?

Personally I don't see it as an issue and I actually like girls who are, though I know some people don't like it, and there are occasions where it's too much.

Do people think it's a natural 'side effect' of being a Little?

Or seomthing else?

Thanks for any replies.

Not a little but wanted to add "Rule 2: If you're clingy beyond control, then go ahead and be that way. I love it even more if that's truly you."

I'm an extremely clingy little and when I first got with my Daddy I held back. I'm even more clingy when the "time of the month" happens. At first he said that I wasn't too clingy but i am clingy. Like I mentioned before I have freaked out on my daddy and left him a long ass rant on Skype. I was afraid that he would be angry but instead it let him know just how much I missed him. I'm 100% honest when i say that if i stop being clingy there's an issue. It means I'm getting attention elsewhere.

My Daddy says he thinks it cute when I'm "needy"...it's usually when I'm feeling little or if I've had a rough day.
  • Like 1

I'm not a little, so I hope I'm not intruding. I think a lot of us CGs don't mind it. I discussed this with a little here, and it seems almost a common trait.

I'd be glad as a daddy to be clung to. It's cute and helpful. Of course, should anyone need time away, that should be honored.

• Like 1

As Women, we are told that guys do not like clinginess.I think that if a guys not into you being clingy, he's not into you. What guy doesn't want to know he's needed by his? I know as a woman I want my guy to cling to me.

• Like 1

I'm a very independent person, and can usually hold my own in just about anything. That said, I've recently come to terms with the fact that I'm very clingy when it comes to my daddy. It's actually been very difficult for me to accept this, as I've never thought of myself this way before. I've always thought of myself as being able to stand up for myself and "not needing a man", but I think I rely on him more than I previously thought. Not that that's a bad thing, I've just never thought of myself in that light before.

I think that being a little (and exploring this part of myself more) is the cause of my clingy-ness, but I dunno if that's the case for everybody.

• Like 1

I'm very clingy and if I don't receive sufficient attention then that's a bit of a problem. But I also am very independent with a life and things so there's a careful balance I attempt to maintain.

I think it may just be how a lot of littles are because of the nature of ageplay and the such. 

Guest daddy's_little_shadow

I don't have a Daddy. I never have, so I'm not sure if I'm clingy, but in vanilla relationships I always needed reassurance seemingly to the point of being annoying to my vanilla boyfriend.

It's something I worry about sometimes, because it's not something I can just snap out of. I have anxiety and depression, and so I worry a lot. I don't want to be annoying and make my Daddy hate being in a relationship with me.

I think I'm quite clingy and just like cuppycakes said I never thought of myself that way until I met my daddy. I have made him promise to tell me if it ever gets too much but he says he likes it.

I think for me it has something to do with the distance of being online and not having that physical touch?

• 2 weeks later...
I tell my little thst if she was in my back pocket, she'd still be too far away. We are both cancers, and we love clingy. When we snuggle she buries her face into my neck. I can't get enough.

I'm super needy. It's part of being a princess!!! Dominus thinks it's cute and says hed rather me be clingy and demanding than a stuck up brat that ignores him.

There isn't "too clingy" or too anything. 

Im looking for my babygirl.  And I want her to be all 100% herself. 

I know I will want/need her as much as she wants/needs me.

anyone that ever thinks you are too clingy I can't imagine that is the right person for you really ??

I want someone who likes to talk to me, tells me about their day, their thoughts, their wants, needs,and fears... Someone who ask me to go do things with her, or conversely would be excited to do things with me. I'd love to get random messages, and talk for hours. If this is what you refer to as "Clingy" that's actually what I'm signing up for. That's a big part of being a Daddy I thought...

Guest ~*~Sachita~*~
Yes, I am clingy in romantic relationships. With everyone else I am fiercely independent and hate to rely on anyone else.