Christmas Countdown

• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

Looking for my forever

LonelyLittleLostLittle

I'm not really sure how to do this but I figure it's worth a shot. I'm twenty years old, I'm a little. This is all kinda new to me still but I really think that this lifestyle is what I've been missing in the past. I'm a female, and I'm pansexual. I'm from a small town in Indiana. I'm kinda shy, but if you stick around I'll open up it just takes a bit. I love to read, and write. I'm an aquaris so I love the water. I love swimming and boating and being outdoors. Im looking for a mommy or daddy who can help me find myself. And teach me how to love myself again and to love again period. I've been through a lot and have been hurt a lot. So people tend to give up on me before they really get to know me. I need someone who's paitent and who intends to stay around. I don't mind long distance and in time I would be willing to relocate for them. I'm a handful, I know this. I usually just thought I was high maintenance but now I think it's just my little side has always been neglected in former relationships and that's part of why I am how I am. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone. I hope everyone finds what their looking for. Even if it's not me. Everyone deserves happiness. Well I'm gonna go now, have a good night guys.

Guest MasterPhotog
LonelyLittleLostLittle, 

Thanks for your friend request. 

A bit about me: I’m an extremely caring, patient but firm Daddy and Caregiver. 

I know a bit about through your post, that you’re pansexual, from small town in IN, shy, have been though a lot and have been hurt a lot and currently seek someone who can teach you how to love yourself again. 

As long as you’re serious, willing to be take directions well and are willing to learn, I’m willing to mentor and teach you to love yourself again at least until you have found a local Daddy or Mommy. 

If you’re serious, here are my expectations: 

1. Open/honest and on-going communication

Considering that you’re shy at first, I’m willing to let you take your time. 

2. Respecting and fully trusting your Mentor/Teacher’s judgment, knowledge, experience and skill to know what’s best for you. 

3. Taking directions well and completing tasks on time

You’re right; everyone deserves happiness and to find who he/she is looking for. I’m more than willing to help you, if you’re willing to work and am sure things will get better for you. 

Please let me know. 

Hugs, 

MP