• Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

Hi everyone

Guest Goldenrose

Guest Goldenrose

Hey guys,

So I am quite new here. Really new. I go by the name Rose online, only a few know my real name. I am 20 years old and from London.

I am really new to this forum but also to this whole dd/lg relationships idea. I never knew it really existed until I came across it for the first time when reading some books. I never really thought anything of this since I thought, it doesn't exist. But one day I decided to do some research and look into it. I then realised this is a real thing. (never thought it was, not my fault). But

I have never been a little before since I never knew people were actually a little or there were caregivers or daddys. don't know what to call it. But yeah, the more research I did, the more I was interested and I really want to experience being a little, if that makes sense.

I am a really shy person. I am naturally shy and I guess like I am a reserved person at times. Pretty much all the time. I like the whole idea to be taken care of and to know that I am always safe and protected. I guess I'm really looking for a daddy to take care of me in a way that no one else has. I grew up without a dad, just my mum and I love my mum for taking care of me. but my life has always lacked a male presence.

So yeah I am kind of looking for a daddy to just be there for me and to take care of me in a way. 

Gx