Hi there :3

Elegant-Kitten

Hi all. I'm Lucy, or PrincessofPlushies. 

I'm 23, a little/pet and while I'm not new to CGL, I'm not as active in the community as I'd like to be. 

I've never been able to pinpoint my little age, it really is all over the place. But I enjoy things like coloring, blankies, pacis, nostalgic childhood foods, sour sweets, and of course, stuffed animals. 

I'm in an odd in between stage. I recently left a DDLG relationship which was pretty toxic at the end. My dom wanted a "Poly" relationship and despite having all the conditions of what would keep me happy and comfortable with it, tried to push me into something I was not. And after days of arguing and fighting- in the end I refused to give in and ended the relationship. 

Right now I'm fond of a nice dom who understands my limitations and that I'm in a healing stage. We're slowly seeing where things are going but don't have any expectations of where things should go. It's freeing and nice having someone to talk to who I feel doesn't want anything from me other than the friendship we have.  

I'd really like to make some more little friends. I'm shy and it makes it hard for others to really get to know me or get close to me. So I hope that I can come out of my shell a little :3 

• Like 1

Hello, and welcome! I'm sorry to hear you had such an experience, but I'm glad you stood up for yourself. Hopefully it's not something you ever have to deal with again!

I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends here, especially littles. There are all sorts of them here, and they're delightful! You'll be buried in little hugs, stuffies and candy in no time :p

Aww welcome to the community! I understand being pushed to being poly- I had a really nice dom do this to me and I ended up having to really have a talk with him about how uncomfortable it was for him to do that. Not everyone can or will be poly and it should be understood. Sorry that happened to you but glad you found someone who can understand and not push your limits :)

Glad you found the forum dear, hope to be friends!

Yes Welcome Lucy,

I too, am sorry about your recent bad experience. I hope you heal quickly and at least you stood your ground. That's something that should make you proud of yourself.  Lots of nice, friendly people here, so make yourself at home and make some friends.

I'm glad that you got out of that situation. Welcome! :) It's nice to have another little around. I'm new here too. I hope you enjoy yourself.

Guest baileyanne94
Welcome! I'm shy too and have been but everyone's been so nice here! I'm a new little so I wanna make other little friends too, so hello to you~!