DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

potato

Hey hey!!

So I'm not really new to this community, though I've never had a 'real' CG.  And I don't really know where to find one!! So I thought it'd be nice, helpful, cute for you to tell us how you met your current CG/little! Or one from the past! Whatever you want!! :3

I hope you have fun visiting old memories!! <3

Guest Ginger

I met mine through work ^^' We were co-workers and I went through two bad breakups before he opened up to me and expressed his feelings. We've been together since :3

I actually met my current on fetlife! Ive had one before and met him on an app called meetme

I met mine on OKCupid! It didn't start out as DD/lg, but he noticed tendencies in my personality that fit with what he thought would make a Little, so he introduced me to it!

We got married, got divorced, I got engaged to someone who wasn't dominant at all, and now we've found each other again! We're both much different people, but I think that our experiences and my personal growth is really helping with issues that arose in the past!!

Try dating sites or forums like this one! Don't be afraid to put yourself out there if you're looking for a CG.  :heart: 

This is a little bit of an old thread, but I thought I'd link to it anyway so you can have even more ideas! (I think there's more with this same topic, too, but I can't find any....)

https://www.ddlgforum.com/topic/2-how-did-you-meet-your-littledaddy/

My daddy and I met in high school, though our relationship wasn't ddlg at first, we just naturally fit into the roles.

This is a little bit of an old thread, but I thought I'd link to it anyway so you can have even more ideas! (I think there's more with this same topic, too, but I can't find any....)

https://www.ddlgforum.com/topic/2-how-did-you-meet-your-littledaddy/

My daddy and I met in high school, though our relationship wasn't ddlg at first, we just naturally fit into the roles.

Oh! Thank you so much! I didn't know a topic like this already existed!! Thanks! :3

• Like 1

Me and my daddy met on here and clicked immediately. We were ldr but now we live together and life is perfect :)