• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

*Peeks Out From Behind The Couch*

BabyMillie

Hello!

I'm Millie and I've been a little for about three and a half years! I'm nearly twenty-two and I live in Portland, Oregon; but I originate from a little tiny town in Northern California.

I do have a daddy that I've been involved with for about four years now (our relationship didn't begin as DD/lg, but he introduced me to the dynamic!), and I am not looking for another one! 

I am new to the forum, though I've been on-again off-again active in the Tumblr community for maybe two years? I think? It might be a little longer, to be honest.

I stumbled upon this lovely site while Googling ideas of items to have handy for when I go into my Little Space and explored around a little before I decided to join as a member!

Things I enjoy are my two kittehs, Danny "Princess", and Drogo. They're my angels and I love them to the moon and back!! I play World of Warcraft and Overwatch when I have a bit of downtime, and have been known to enjoy a coloring book or two!

I'm really excited to make new friends here, littles and daddies alike, and learn more about the community! 

Feel free to friend or message me! I'm shy, but I don't bite, promise!

-Millie 

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Guest Ginger

Hi Millie! ^-^ Welcome!

I don't find a lot of others who still play WOW, it's nice to know there are others :3 I found out about DDLG through Tumblr too, but I mostly stick to here now. Hope you're having a great day!

~GInger

Good morning, Ginger!!

Yea, WoW has really died after MoP and WoD!! I don't play content much anymore, but I'm still really involved in the RP community!! 

<3 Thanks for responding! Maybe we'll see each other around here more often!

-Millie