• Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

Hows it going?

Guest wumpawizard

Guest wumpawizard

What's happening lads and ladettes.

21/m Australian here. I go by a few handle names as I dislike sharing my very uncommon name on the internet.
Long time lurker first time poster. Used to use this place as a valuable information hub back when I was in my last relationship. (which has since failed me, unfortunately)

Not much to say about me, I'm a Sony PS1 historian, the biggest Crash Bandicoot fan on the planet, avid gamer, amateur writer and full-time Aussie legend. B) B)

I play competitive fighting games (Melee and Tekken 7 currently), and when I'm not I tend to play retro platformers or ARPGs.

Definitely an aspiring DD slowly learning more about the lifestyle as I go along my merry way.

Anyway I best stop myself before I begin to ramble and make no sense at all :rolleyes: , hope to talk to some of you in the forums every now and again when I poke my head in.

Guest Mittens

Hello and welcome to the community. If you frequent any online games other than fighters let me know. I think the only fighter game I have with internet capability is Naruto shippuden ninja storm 3 and 4 hehe. Anyways, welcome, I would love to help you as best as i could. Be well in your recent popping up for air.