•  

• Photo

Florida little looking for her daddy

litte florida looking

• Please log in to reply
    6 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 Queenjess1

Queenjess1

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationFlorida

Posted 10 July 2017 - 04:30 PM

Little age (If applicable): It changes a lot so I'm not really sure. 
    Name: Jessica
    Role: Little
    Years experience (If applicable): Less than a month
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: A loving daddy
    --------------------------------------------

Hello. My name is Jessica and I am looking for a daddy that can love me right and provide cuddles when I'm feeling down. I am 22 years old and I currently teach Kindergarten. I am new to the DDLG lifestyle, so please be kind and patient with me. 

Hobbies:

I love to write. I write on a daily basis. 

Games! I love all kinds of games. Video games, card games, board games, hide and seek, tag, any kind of game I'll play it.

Disney Movies! I love all kinds of movies, but my favorite are the ones from Disney. 

Music! I love listening to music.

Youtube/Netflix! 

I would prefer my daddy to live in Florida or somewhere close to Florida. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to message me. 

• DeadDove101, FLdaddy, DaddyAnon and 1 other like this

#2 Lebl78

Lebl78

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 62 posts
    • LocationLouisiana

Posted 10 July 2017 - 04:52 PM

Hey. How are you? I'm soon to be 21 and from Louisiana. I might be going to school in Florida soon but I'm unsure yet. I'm relatively new to this lifestyle (about 6 months) but I've been learning a lot. I think you seem really awesome and I would love to talk some more. I'm looking for a little who's nice and just someone to love and take care of. I want to be able to spend time with someone and have a deep connection. Hopefully we can talk sometime.

#3 Charlie256

Charlie256

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts
    • LocationAlabama USA

Posted 10 July 2017 - 05:08 PM

Hello! My name is Charlie! I wrote a lot about myself in my personal ad and posted a couple of pictures of myself. But i just live in Alabama! So Florida trips are easy for me! I'm actually hoping to make a trip to Disney World soon and I would love someone to go with! But if you would like to message me I would love a chance to get to know you a little

#4 humanmusic

humanmusic

No, I'm kidding you wrong later.

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 92 posts
    • LocationNear Seattle in Washington State, USA

Posted 10 September 2017 - 11:41 AM

Move to WA and I will take care of you how you have dreamed of...check me out etc and let me know :).......................................
    SWM 46, 5'11'' HWP, clean, shaved head, muscular and tan, don't smoke.

Self employed so I can have an open schedule. I'm intelligent and funny and sane and normal.

It rains when I think of you

The air around me shimmers with liquid.
    I breathe water,
                    inhale precipitation.
    Soaked to the very bone,                    
    I walk amid downpours
                            and downpours.
    Darling, I am pummeled into drylessness.
    Raindrops of biblical proportions
    drown upon me as I glide
    into this sanctuary of torrents,
    knowing that you are this rain of mine
    and this body of water loves
                                   as only it can.

kik humanmusic2

sc humanmusic1970

#5 Mallen822

Mallen822

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 07:07 PM

Hi, what part of Florida? I am moving to Tampa this week. I am new to this and looking to be a daddy to the perfect little girl and would prefer someone local. Being new, I would need someone also who is patient as I learn to be the perfect daddy. I just turned 32, single white male. I love anything Disney related. Watching cartoons, playing video games, cuddling. I hope to get to talk to you.

#6 Guest_Derptronic_*

Guest_Derptronic_*
    • Guests

Posted 23 October 2017 - 09:37 PM

Hey QueenJess,

I'm in Florida (Tampa), and I'm an older DD guy (37). I noticed you like video games, maybe we can do some of that together and get to know eachother a bit. I've been into BDSM/DDLG for about 10 years and it's just a part of my life now. One of the things I've learned is to start out new relationships with open expectations. Finding a good fit as Daddy/Little takes time, but we're both in Florida, both into DDLG and both like video games. (I'm mostly into PC stuff like Blizzard games).

Send me a friend request and maybe we can do some of those things together.

-MGG

#7 Spirit_King

Spirit_King

Half of one whole!

• Banned
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationFlorida

Posted 26 October 2017 - 06:23 PM

Hello :) i live in Florida and have been looking for a little in real life. I would love to get to know more about you. Maybe we will like each other :). I am 19 but im wiser than my age implies and i love to talk about all sorts of topics! I love to pay attention to my special someone when they are in my life. And i currently am searching for the right special someone!
    Boo!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: litte, florida, looking

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users