•  

• Photo

Looking for little and equal

personal

• Please log in to reply
    1 reply to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 Wayward Pony

Wayward Pony

Just a DL Brony...

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationIndianapolis

Posted 11 July 2017 - 08:15 AM

Little age (If applicable)
    Name: Wayward Pony
    Role: Daddy/equal
    Years experience (If applicable): a few
    Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
    Looking for: Female
    --------------------------------------------

Brony looking for a female little... well, truthfully, that's not all I'm looking for.

To be honest, I really don't care for these names people use to describe their wants, but I can see why they've been created. Diapers have been a thing that I've enjoyed since just about before I could talk, but every relationship I've been in so far, be it with female or male, has functioned fine without them. I feel they really shouldn't be at the crux of what's needed to make it work, but again I can see why in a place like this they're so important.

I'm a bit of a mixture of mostly dom, though outwardly I can appear a bit withdrawn and submissive, it's not the case. I'm kind of go-with-the-flow and don't have much I feel I need to prove. I'm here looking for friends and love that, hopefully, will go beyond diapers. It took me a while to figure out who I am and what I'm looking for, but I am happy and secure in it. I'm monogamous, and I value maturity and honesty.

Outside of being a Brony and DL, I like to write. I enjoy the usual video games, movies, music, and art, but also martial arts, exercise and spirituality. I'm not a religious-type person but I totally see the value of treating others with kindness and respect... partially because it generally tends to come back. I tend not to take things too seriously and love a good joke.

Anywho, hope everyone's groovy!

Peace :)

Edited by Wayward Pony, 11 July 2017 - 08:21 AM.

• Fluffytato likes this

#2 Byers

Byers

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 03:31 PM

@waywardpony Steven? You should message me. Its Lia. I miss you a lot. I know you're probably really mad at me. I feel terrible about it myself. But I haven't seen you in so long. I'm sorry about this being so long but it says I have to have 75 words to respond to this so. If you PM me I'll give you my email. I never knew you were a DL. I am too. It's really hard trying to write exactly 75 words :(. Can you forgive me? I promise it won't go wrong this time.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: personal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users