• Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

Hi ya :3

lovelylittlelion

http://www.sharegif.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/08/hello-gif-4.gif

Hello! My name is Bekah!

I am new to the site, and I am hoping to gain some friends within this community! I am a 20 year old little, and I am married to my wonderful Daddy (nearly 2 months now!). I am slightly new to the DDlg community, although I am very well researched and have been apart of the BDSM community for going on five years. I was always thinking there was something lacking from the normal sub/dom relationships that I was in, and whenever I discovered the DDlg community, I was hooked! I was slightly nervous about joining a site like this, but then I decided that it was better to get to know like-minded individuals than sit in the dark without any little and caregiver friends (although I do have one, and she's adorable).

If you wanna get to know me better, feel free to friend request me and message me! I hope to get to know some of you better! :)

Hmmm.... make sure to set your limits, and communication is key! If you don't talk to one another, all hell can break loose!

Umm..I mean, there is the personals section on here, and there is also Fetlife, but thats all I know.

Umm..I mean, there is the personals section on here, and there is also Fetlife, but thats all I know.

My day has been good. What about you? Its really large, and lots of people are on it. I'm sure its secure. Its been around forever

I understand that feeling lol. It took me days to come up with the confidence to join this place.