•  

• Photo

looking for an expierenced daddy!

Daddy Little Smile Kisses

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 littlerainbowsunshine

littlerainbowsunshine

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 11:14 AM

Little age (If applicable): 0-5
    Name: Rosie
    Role: little
    Years experience (If applicable): 1
    Sexual Orientation: bisexual
    Looking for: daddy
    --------------------------------------------
    *Insert self description here. What are your interests? What are your hobbies? etc.*

Hello! I am obviously a little, my interests include coloring, singing dancing playing with my toys and stuffies. My hobbies are writing dancing around my place wearing a shirt or onesie. I am a fan of some new songs mainly old. I am very needy and a bit mischievous hehehe. I am Latina, 5'1, not skinny but not bigger. I have a nice build i hope. I hardly wear makeup I am silly and fun. If you are capable of handling me be prepared for

- random kisses a lot of them
    -cuddles
    -sitting on your lap
    -trying to get daddy's attention
    -play fighting
    Etc

Alrighty I guess that's all contact me for more! Bye bye now! ❤️

#2 Luxury

Luxury

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 22 posts
    • LocationFlorida

Posted 12 July 2017 - 12:38 PM

Hi, Rosie! I just wanna start off by saying you sound absolutely adorable ^_^ I'm 5'11, decent sized and mixed race. I've been a daddy for 6 years now so when I heard you wanted an experienced daddy, I had to reply haha I am a guy with rules but I always make sure you're ok with them before they go into effect. I'm a fun type of guy that refuses to be dull ^_^ If you wanna get to know me better just send me a friend request and I'll send you my Kik. I'm excited to hear from you :D

#3 NHDaddy

NHDaddy

NHDaddy

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 19 posts
    • Locationnew hampshire

Posted 12 July 2017 - 09:04 PM

Hello Rosie. I am an experienced Daddy (over 20 years) I am looking for a playful, affectionate, loyal little girl. I would love to learn more about you, what your looking for in a Daddy, the kind of relationship you hope to build etc. If you would please take a few moment and read my profile and if you like what you see send me a friend request. I am looking forward to hearing from you..:) 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Daddy, Little, Smile, Kisses

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users