DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

things that change in little space?

sierrallen

hiiiiiiiii djhksjhksdjh im in little space right now and i noticed that when i ge tlittle that i have a lisp and so yeah 

so like what changes about you guys?????

love you bye

I smile a lot and get really excited to see my Wifey. I enjoy kids shows more. Need to got to the bathroom more frequently and am not stressed. 

I make a lot more random sound effects.
Or I like narrating what I am doing.
I want to communicate in less words, and rely on squeaks or pointing.
I like play pouting and giggles.

(´。・v・。`)

Guest Lace and bows
Not a lot truly changes but my balance is worse. My voice changes my speech goes out the window .and oddly enough I wait until I can't hold it to go to the bathroom , I can't walk in a straight line. I can't do that even in big space !I get even more clingy and wanting and giving hugs. And I get even more distractable! Edited by Lizkitty

Guest daddy's_little_shadow
I have a higher pitched voice, and I pronounce things in a different way. 'R's become 'w's for example. Plus, I'm just a lot more happy, bouncy, and playful.

Guest infinitecases

I sound more whiny and am more sensitive than usual! I'm also no longer anxious, stressed, scared or whatever may have been ailing me that day goes away and I focus on daddy :) 

I also get more clingy and want attention/affection more but I guess I'm like that usually anyway hehe! 

My voice goes way up, and I talk a little slower and clumsier. I start doing grabby hands for things instead of asking. Sometimes I'll change my clothes

Guest ParanoidAsylum
I tend to be more visibly shy, I mumble more, sometimes my pronunciation of words gets jumbled, sometimes I get a bit of a lisp, I get really needy for cuddles and that sort of attention, I giggle more often than chuckling, and I get a bit more bouncy at times.

I tend to be really squeaky and so every time I move or go to get a drink or something I will squeak til I sit back down and then any words I do say are always high pitched and really unclear as I can't say certain letters

My words start to become different, like Baby Bat, my 'R's become 'Ws. I also forget how to do adult things, like hold a knife be careful when climbing up on a counter etc. And also I get really quiet and shy around new people.

I get a bit more shy than I already am, and tend more playful than I am.  Everything is more of a wonder and there is always a reason to play.  I also tend to me more sensitive to not that I'm not already just more when little.

I get giggly, and really cuddly, and I don't want to be anywhere but Papa's lap, and I want all the attention, and little things make me excited easier.

my voice gets high, and i get playful as well! sometimes i get very shy in little space and communicate through squeaks, nodding, and grabby hands too. i have recently noticed when i go into little space i become less aware to sarcasm like i usually am, and also ask extra questions, becoming more child-like. c:

Normally I'm a fairly rational and level headed individual, but in little space I'm outspoken, sassy, irrational and a huge day dreamer. All the cartoons, all the time and don't touch my stuffies! And crayons make me happier than anything.

I'm super attached to people. I love to play with toys with other littles. I get more hyper. Nothing is stressful in that moment. I just feel free and super happy. Super calm.