Hi all...new to the forum but not the lifestyle

Twisty_rosie

Hey all, after many years of not being a part of a forum, i have decided to take the plunge...And this is the most highly recommended of them all.

i am a little with over 20 years experience and have worked as a mentor in the past to both Daddys and littles alike.

i would love to meet and make some new friends, chill out and chat with folk.

i am an incessant talker (Daddy always tells me so) but mostly of daft things. Lol.

Off to check out the rest of the forums, hope to meet some of you along the way. :-D

Guest kittycandy's Daddy

Welcome to the forums Rosie!

We're all very friendly here and you'll be sure to make some new friends. The chat room will be perfect to let loose all your "daft things" :p 

I can't believe this is the most highly recommended forum of all, how did you find out about it? 

• Like 1

Thank You for the welcome :)

I have plenty of daft to bring to the chat room lol

I was talking to a couple if friends who are on a few different sites and it as one of them who pointed me in this direction. So here i am lol

Well welcome to our forums, Rosie.

Our chat room is a bit of a flux. Sometimes there's a ton of people there, other times it feels like there's nobody at all! But we'll find a good balance eventually!

• Like 1

Thank You MrBonesWildRide, well i can talk the hind legs off a donkey AND be patient, so whatever happens in the chat room, i'll be there lol ;)