• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

I'm Mittens, a loving Daddy.

Guest Mittens

Guest Mittens

Hello to all Caregivers and all Littles out there!

My name is Dominic, but you can call me anything. I have been partial to Mittens as of late, but again whatever you enjoy ^^

I am 29 years old, my birthday is May 20th

I am 5' 10" - 5' 11"

I weight approx 135-145

I have liked the DDLG scene since as long as I could remember however I never knew there was a name for it. So I have been officially into DDLG for a year or so. 

Some interests of favorite interests are cooking/baking, Tennis, gym or workouts, games (card, board, video, RP), and many more things just ask.

I am really easy going and friendly, I try to think of things in a more positive light as much as I possibly can. 

Thanks for having me everyone!

Guest Mittens

My 3 most requested recipes are my Fried Rice, Yakisoda, and Lasagna for cooking. For baking It's usually Custards, Pies and creme brulee. Nice to meet you osito.

Guest Mittens

Hi how are you? lol I sound so formal like I should be holding my pinky out drinking tea hehe just wanted to pop in and say hi and welcome and u should bake me something but really do u know what could substitute vanilla? This is me making friends I'm a mess

Thanks for the warm welcome. A very interesting question indeed. A substitute for vanilla is not a commonly asked one unless there is an allergic reaction to it. But most vanilla is synthetically made, so just switching between the two might help. However if a substitute is really needed then you can substitute it with many things. It depends if you are looking to keep that vanilla flavor or if you are ok losing it. If you're ok losing it and just want a sweetener then milk and sugar can sub fairly well, if you want a different taste then coconut milk, I would personally recommend cocoa butter. But it would really depend you need to be more specific as to why ^^