Hello everyone :)

LittleGlenn

Hello everyone,

Sorry if my introduction seems a bit messy, I am not sure what to put here  ^^.

I will start with the basics,

My name is Glenn. I am 22 years old guy fromt a little country called the Netherlands.

i was going to post my details about myself here ( such as height and what not )

but i might add them to my profile later.

My interests can be found in any kind of sport but mainly I enjoy Mountain climbing and Fitness.

I also play the guitar, I draw some anime, and I play lots of games.

For years I have only found empty forums with no activity and

somehow i stumbled upon this website today ( a link to a link to a link... you get the point. i think it's thanks to Aswee whom i stumbled upon that eventually directed me here )

Always been a  bit too shy to interact with people when it comes to ddlg,  and ageplay.

Because i am not sure where exactly my interests lie. 

I had to wear them to bed till i was 8 years old and ever since I got out of them

But i won't go too much into detail because as i mentioned before, I am not sure who what where how exactly hehe.

I hope to make some friends here :3

Kind Regards,

Glenn

Hi welcome to the forums! Glad that I was able to direct you here ;) Also, I just figured I'd mention, that I too was bedwetter, until probably around the same age, maybe 6-7 before it stopped.

Thanks for joining our forums, Glenn! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

As I sent to you earlier, there's a link to some helpful advice at the top of this forum section that you could definitely read!

Hi welcome to the forums! Glad that I was able to direct you here ;) Also, I just figured I'd mention, that I too was bedwetter, until probably around the same age, maybe 6-7 before it stopped.

Thank you for the welcomes :3.

I used to be very sad and embarrassed about the bedwetting. but i can finally tell myself that many kids have had problems with it.

Knowing many others have a similar problem usually makes people feel a bit better.

the only sad part was that my parents didn't really care/solved it as they should have. but oh well ^^.

I'm still a bit unsure what to post all the time, i'm a bit of a overthinker and usually think i said something wrong xd.

Thank you for the welcomes :3.

I used to be very sad and embarrassed about the bedwetting. but i can finally tell myself that many kids have had problems with it.

Knowing many others have a similar problem usually makes people feel a bit better.

the only sad part was that my parents didn't really care/solved it as they should have. but oh well ^^.

I'm still a bit unsure what to post all the time, i'm a bit of a overthinker and usually think i said something wrong xd.

Exactly, I find that discovering other people who have had a similar history makes it easier to feel better about it ;)  It's a lot more common than most people would think at first.