Christmas Countdown

• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

✨hello✨

quinnie

Sooooo I'm new here and new to this whole thing. Like it started as a joke and then I realized I was into it sort of thing. Uhhhhh. I'm maybe gonna be doing much more lurking than posting but like I'm struggling so many to acknowledge and accept this whole headspace.

IRL I'm 24, genderfluid (she/her, they/them), grey asexual/romantic, and polyamorous minded. I'm in a long term committed relationship (5 years almost, woah), and we aren't really embracing the whole lifestyle bit. My partner (she/her) is still really unsure about the whole ddlg thing and I probs am not making it easier because I'm also wicked unsure. Also doesn't help that, until recently, I've been the dominant one but now I'm trying to explore the littler side of it all...

I guess I'm in that weird 'middles' range, not specifically little? Idk how many other people are in that, but like if you are, like I'm super appreciative of your existence.

Uhhhhh. So yeah... that me. Hi.

• Like 1

Welcome ^-^

Discovering who you are and what you enjoy can be a weird experience. Hopefully you'll learn lots here and figure things out.

Also if you and your partner don't match up with cg/l stuff, you could find a caregiver who was also poly, or at least 100% fine with your poly-ness, to fulfill that need.

But, yeah. Welcome :)

• Like 1