Christmas Countdown

• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

Florida little here! Hi hi hi! <3

binky-bun

Hi everyone! I new to the forums (and ddlg in general)! I filled out my profile/about with my interests and such so I won't be too redundant here, lol! You can call me Bunnie, or Binky.

I live in Florida and was hoping to find little friends close to my age to chat with (I'm 27, but sometimes I'm 5-8). :heart: Espeically if there were any littles here who age regress nonsexually as well as participate in kink? (Most people I seem to find are either entirely in kink or entirely nonsexual regressors so it can be difficult finding likeminded folks!)

Nice to meet you.  :wub: 

Hi Bunnie! Welcome to the forums. I'm sure you can find people who are into the same things that you are, but even so we are a very welcoming and accepting community. Even if you can't find someone who's exactly the same as you are, you can still make friends! All my little friends treat cgl differently than I do, but we can still relate and talk to each other! I hope you find that's the case for you, too. ʕ´•㉨•`ʔ ♥

Hello Binky, welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll find many other littles and Daddies/Caregiver you can relate to. This place is truly remarkable, and the people here are very friendly. Enjoy and have fun!

Guest _LittleKat_

Hi Bunny, nice to meet you ^_^

Welcome to the site! There's lots of people here who are nice and that you can relate too!

I'm also a little who age regresses nonsexually as well as participates in kink :)

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome, I really appreciate it :heart:

Good to know there's likeminded folks here~

Guest Mittens

Hello and welcome! I hope you can find a lot of friends and happiness. ^^ If you ever need anything feel free to message me, I know many others are welcoming and easy going as well. ^^