• Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

Hi everyone!

cutelittlevixey

Hi!

i'm vixey :)

i am happily married and my husband is my Daddy. W/we also have a M/s (Master/slave) BDSM dynamic.

i discovered my little side in 2007 when i was newly married and revelled in it. When i had children of my own a few years later, my newfound sense of responsibility and vanilla self-identity kind of pushed O/our DDlg dynamic to the back burner.

i have always yearned to bring it back and after a few heart-to-hearts with Daddy in late 2016, He and i are conciously bringing that dynamic back to a prominent place.

my little ranges from a sweet and rather immature 10-ish, to around 14 and rather precocious and bratty.

i can and do feel sexual in littlespace.

i love snuggling up to watch movies, take bubble baths, and hear stories. i sleep with a stuffed dog that Daddy bought me. i love pink, Alice in Wonderland, Kung Fu Panda, and Tangled the best.

i am here to chat with other littles!

Guest Daddynuture

Hi Vixey,

It's really nice to know you've found that level of fulfilment in your life. It would appear most of the littles are based in the USA. I am hoping to be proved wrong, as I am seeking someone nearer to home, UK..