#1 LittleLemon

LittleLemon

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationPhiladelphia

Posted 27 July 2017 - 09:01 PM

Hi everyone!  :D

My name is Sky. I am very new to this and incredibly shy. I debated whether to make an account or not because, to be completely honest, it seemed a little embarrassing at first. But I want to embrace who I am and what I want, and it's encouraging to see others so open about themselves here! 

I am 21 years old and an ftm male in the beginnings of accepting himself. I don't always act like I'm 21 though. Like many of the littles I see here, I love cartoons! Steven Universe is my current favorite, but I also like the Loud House and anything Disney, especially the princesses. I also LOVE dressing up! Putting on a costume and playing pretend is so much fun. I'm very close to my two teddy bears-- don't know what I would do without them. And I like all sorts of activities like drawing, painting, swimming, playing games, and eating yummy food! I know a lot of adults are like this, but I think I may be a little since I want a mommy to spend my time with. Even if it's just a "sometimes" thing (if that makes sense). I may not find exactly what I'm looking for here, but I'm glad I found some confidence in a place where a bunch of great people are just expressing themselves freely. Thanks for making my first experience welcoming  :)

#2 cuppycakes

cuppycakes

°˖✧◝(#>▽<#)◜✧˖°

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 349 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 09:25 PM

Hey there! I can actually relate quite well to what you're saying. I think at some point, every little has felt that way! I was very shy when I first came here, too. I'm glad you got the courage to make the account, though, and I hope to see you around! ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿Welcome to the forums. I hope you find everything you're looking for~

<p> Pixel Bun
    </p>
    <p>Communication♥Compromise♥Commitment

#3 Ikneelonly4Daddy

Ikneelonly4Daddy

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 157 posts
    • LocationArizona, USA

Posted 02 August 2017 - 05:30 AM

Hi!my Daddy is a trans man. I'm glad you set up an account. I think this is a safe place to relax and be your little self. I hope you have fun!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: introduction, little boy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users