Christmas Countdown

• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

Newbie here

LIL-ADELINE

Hi I'm new to this site i hope I'm in the right place sorry if I'm in the wrong place.

so here goes i thought I would say hi I'm a 29 year old woman married 8 years.

I haven't been happy for along time and started going to swingers clubs back in march. With the husbands permission I love my husband but I'm not in love with him there's no connection between us. My husband doesn't live with me I kicked him out at Christmas because he battered me while drunk in front of the kids. Then knocked my dad over with his car while drunk again a few months after. I wanted a divorce and to move on so I can be happy he wanted to try and make it work but it wasn't.

While at a swingers club I met a man and we had an instant attraction he makes me so happy 2 months on we are in a dd/lg relationship and I love him so much he's caring kind funny and loves me he's the best daddy ever he guide me so lovingly and he wants to be with me every spare second he gets and I do with him.

My husband knows of my daddy knows how much I love him, knows I love him more than hubby. Its took him a few weeks but hubby is getting used to the idea.

The love I have for my daddy is like no other love I have ever experienced or witnessed before he feels the same as me I love being his little its hard because we only get Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday with him because of work and kids.

I obey my daddy and I love the rules i love how he knows me so good more than I know.

He can read my body and my mind he's seems to know what I want before I do lol. I love his rules and punishments and I have a little name only he calls me. He says I'm his drug and I know what he means my highs with him are amazing then he leaves me and I feel abandoned and sad.

Only problem is when I'm sad I crave attention from him and he's not around so I go to hubby and let him humiliate and abuse me in a sexual way.

Things I like

Puppies

Ice cream

Mythical creatures

Cheese and crackers

Movies

My daddy

Things I don't like

Being sad

Being ignored

Crying

Daddy leaving for work

Mean people

Monsters.

Hi I'm new to this site i hope I'm in the right place sorry if I'm in the wrong place.

so here goes i thought I would say hi I'm a 29 year old woman married 8 years.

I haven't been happy for along time and started going to swingers clubs back in march. With the husbands permission I love my husband but I'm not in love with him there's no connection between us. My husband doesn't live with me I kicked him out at Christmas because he battered me while drunk in front of the kids. Then knocked my dad over with his car while drunk again a few months after. I wanted a divorce and to move on so I can be happy he wanted to try and make it work but it wasn't.

While at a swingers club I met a man and we had an instant attraction he makes me so happy 2 months on we are in a dd/lg relationship and I love him so much he's caring kind funny and loves me he's the best daddy ever he guide me so lovingly and he wants to be with me every spare second he gets and I do with him.

My husband knows of my daddy knows how much I love him, knows I love him more than hubby. Its took him a few weeks but hubby is getting used to the idea.

The love I have for my daddy is like no other love I have ever experienced or witnessed before he feels the same as me I love being his little its hard because we only get Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday with him because of work and kids.

I obey my daddy and I love the rules i love how he knows me so good more than I know.

He can read my body and my mind he's seems to know what I want before I do lol. I love his rules and punishments and I have a little name only he calls me. He says I'm his drug and I know what he means my highs with him are amazing then he leaves me and I feel abandoned and sad.

Only problem is when I'm sad I crave attention from him and he's not around so I go to hubby and let him humiliate and abuse me in a sexual way.

Things I like

Puppies

Ice cream

Mythical creatures

Cheese and crackers

Movies

My daddy

Things I don't like

Being sad

Being ignored

Crying

Daddy leaving for work

Mean people

Monsters.

I mean this with the most honorable of intentions but it seems like you have many issues that need to be resolved constructively. 

I'm not saying you're a bad person but you've had a turbulent past and you have some very unhealthy ways of coping. Please get some therapy.

Hi!! Wow you have quite a lot on your plate! I'm so happy to hear you have a loving Daddy. I hope you learn to love and respect yourself as much as he does so you can find the strength to stay away from the abuse. I hope you have fun here and learn lots!