I have been having more days where I am in little space for the majority of the day - especially when daddy is here. So I was thinking of brainstorming ways to feel little in public while still being discreet. Here are my ideas/ what I do:
- Backpack - I have a winnie the pooh back pack which is fairly small but is just plain black with a small winnie the pooh picture on it so not too noticeable. I'll usually wear that.
-"little shoes" - I have tweety bird shoes that I wear or I wear flatts which makes me feel little.
-HAIR BOWS - super cute and make me feel little but are "socially acceptable" for all ages.
- Stuffies - I keep a stuffy in my purse at all times (my favourite tsum tsum from daddy)
- Jewelry - Bracelets, necklaces, etc. that make you feel little. no one focuses on these/ will likely not notice "childish" jewelry.
- Stickers - I pick a sticker or two a put them on my arm (under my shirt) so I know they're there but no one can see. It always makes me super happy!
- Clothes - Any clothing that makes you feel little. I typically wear my leotard as it reminds me of a onesie and they're popular now so it is not questioned. Or cute socks, undies, etc. that no one notices but will make you happy
- Pacis, other "little" items - I will sometimes carry a paci or sippy cup in my bag if I know there is no chance anyone will be able to go into my bag (I wont if i'm going to work just incase). I obviously do not pull them out or use them in public settings but it's comforting knowing they're on hand
Please feel free to share your thoughts/ ideas as well! Hopefully these help!