DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Guest Chels

Guest Chels

I have been having more days where I am in little space for the majority of the day - especially when daddy is here. So I was thinking of brainstorming ways to feel little in public while still being discreet. Here are my ideas/ what I do:

- Backpack   - I have a winnie the pooh back pack which is fairly small but is just plain black with a small winnie the pooh picture on it so not too noticeable. I'll usually wear that.

-"little shoes"   - I have tweety bird shoes that I wear or I wear flatts which makes me feel little.

-HAIR BOWS   - super cute and make me feel little but are "socially acceptable" for all ages.

- Stuffies   - I keep a stuffy in my purse at all times (my favourite tsum tsum from daddy)

- Jewelry   - Bracelets, necklaces, etc. that make you feel little. no one focuses on these/ will likely not notice "childish" jewelry.

- Stickers   - I pick a sticker or two a put them on my arm (under my shirt) so I know they're there but no one can see. It always makes me super happy!

- Clothes - Any clothing that makes you feel little. I typically wear my leotard as it reminds me of a onesie and they're popular now so it is not questioned. Or cute socks, undies, etc. that no one notices but will make you happy

- Pacis, other "little" items - I will sometimes carry a paci or sippy cup in my bag if I know there is no chance anyone will be able to go into my bag (I wont if i'm going to work just incase). I obviously do not pull them out or use them in public settings but it's comforting knowing they're on hand

Please feel free to share your thoughts/ ideas as well! Hopefully these help!

• Like 7

Some ways I feel little in public (discreetly) are:

:heart: Cute hairstyles - usually french braids or low ponytails

:heart: White socks make me feel cute and smol

:heart: Charms - I like adding cute charms to my bag or phone

:heart: Temporary tattoos - I love these and have a sheet of hello kitty ones I can put wherever and no one would know :p

Hopes this helps someone! n.n

• Like 2

Guest Chels

Some ways I feel little in public (discreetly) are:

:heart: Cute hairstyles - usually french braids or low ponytails

:heart: White socks make me feel cute and smol

:heart: Charms - I like adding cute charms to my bag or phone

:heart: Temporary tattoos - I love these and have a sheet of hello kitty ones I can put wherever and no one would know :p

Hopes this helps someone! n.n

I really like the temporary tattoos idea!! Definitely going to use that

• Like 1

I've seen similar topics a bunch of times, and I always link a few other topics that are similar but not quite the same! (all are sfw)

https://www.ddlgforum.com/topic/21567-i-need-help-with-little-space-at-college/

https://www.ddlgforum.com/topic/19343-subtle-ways-to-be-in-littlespace-in-public/

https://www.ddlgforum.com/topic/4338-things-that-make-you-feel-little/ (this one is just things that make you feel little, but it gives a lot of great ideas!)