•  

• Photo

Lost and Lonely Little

daddy little looking lonely Mommy

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 Princess_Brookee

Princess_Brookee

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 12:59 AM

Little age (If applicable): 3-7
    Name: Brooke
    Role: Little
    Years experience (If applicable): a little over a year 
    Looking for: Daddy or Mommy
    --------------------------------------------
    Ive been without a daddy/mommy for too long. It's beginning to affect me as I've falllen out of my nightime routine. No bed time or anything like that :(

Anyway Things that i like/ Do

*i love rules

*sometimes i'm a brat and will break the rules on purpose

*i like punishments (both sexual and non)

*i like coloring

*i have a lot of stuffies.

*i like video games so a daddy/ Mommy who can play with me would be awesome! 

There is lots of other stuff but if you're interested comment or add me and lets get to know each other :)

• darkronin and QuixoticQuest like this

#2 UkDaddyCain

UkDaddyCain

• Banned
    • PipPip
    • 25 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 06 August 2017 - 06:43 AM

Hey

I am in the UK as stated and would love to meet littles from the UK too, however a LDR would be fine as long as we could work around timezone issues, im a non-smoker, only a social drinker and complete monogamous, im 23 again as stated and a student currently working in IT, i tend to have quite abit of free time so would be able to be around and chat most of the time but would ask anyone i talk with to respect that if i am busy its because i am studying and need that time for myself

thought id give a quick run over some interests of mine sensual: DDLG (ofcourse icon_razz.gif), Ageplay, Petplay, Bdsm, Cock worship, Choking, Slapping/Spanking, Bondage
    Non-sensual: Im a Computer Programming Student so heavily into computers and gaming, aswell as sci-fi movies and general movies, music, learning to code games makes you want to play them haha
    I am 6'1" average body size, brown hair and eyes, with (possibly) the worst beard youll see and very questionable hair aha

anyway to sum up i would love to just find someone, someone i can spend all day wanting to speak too, someone to cheer me up when im down and to be there for when they need me, honestly im close to quitting and giving up on this as it has been a very long year of searching but i thought id give here a try first so hopefully someone can change this, if anyone would like to talk feel free to message me i may not always answer straight away but i will check this daily so i wont be too long in any replies

#3 Guest_Invalidspiritbox_*

Guest_Invalidspiritbox_*
    • Guests

Posted 06 August 2017 - 12:54 PM

You're cute. Definitely need to be trained though. I like the spunk you have in your attitude but you seem a little to free of inhibitions. Im a strict dominant daddy. I expect pictures upon request. As i send them too. And i only have 5 rules. Rules that set rather unique boundaries. I play video games if my little baby wants too. But for the most part. She is focused on pleasing and serving her daddy. She needs a reason to be who she is. Do you? Hmu..

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: daddy, little, looking, lonely, Mommy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users