• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

New, Curious, Mind Blown and Tons of Questions

sparklerainbowunicorn

Hello everyone!!! 

I'm new, curious, scared but mostly excited honestly!!!

So I literally just found out about this community and that "Littles" exist today and I have literally been doing non stop research for the past few hours. It was like a light bulb went off for me and I just really feel like a lot of things are making sense for me now, and that this lifestyle could be something I've always wanted. Would anyone be willing to answer my questions? I have so many and it would really help me out  :D

Oh and nice to meet all of you!!!! 

:) 

Guest Mr.Stuffykins

Hello SparkleRainbowUnicorn! 

Scared? Awe!

Your enthusiasm is nice to see! You seem so eager to learn more about this lifestyle and you've come to the right place to do so. You'll meet tons of people in the community that will be able to help you in any and every way possible^^ Myself included would be happy to assist you in any way I can. 

Enjoy your stay!

Take care

• Like 1

Hiya  SparkleRainbowUnicorn! No worries I bet you that most of us were a little nervous getting on here but we are a great loving bunch and I hope you feel welcome here.  I'll be happy to help out in any way I can or if you just need someone to talk to.

Oh and nice to meet you! *glitter*  *glitter*  *glitter*

I too am completely new, the more research ive done it too seemed like a light bulb went off. Also i know how you feel, being scared, i too was and still extremely nervous about this, but its worth diving into the deep end to learn how to swim right?

Guest starpaws

hi sparkle! i'm super new to this too and really excited to learn more, so i wish you luck! feel free to add me if you want a friend:D 

Guest Mittens

Welcome!

You sound just like me when I first found out about DDLG. I have been a daddy my whole life it seems, I've been care taking for over 15 years now. Feel free to message me and ask anything you need!

Guest Mittens

Welcome!

You sound just like me when I first found out about DDLG. I have been a daddy my whole life it seems, I've been care taking for over 15 years now. Feel free to message me and ask anything you need!