•  

• Photo

Babygirl looking for a Daddy Dom!

babygirl daddy submissive dominant

• Please log in to reply
    5 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 Babygirl320

Babygirl320

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationNear Lake Michigan

Posted 08 August 2017 - 05:01 AM

Little age (If applicable)
    Name: Felicity (real name once I trust you)
    Role:Princess/ Little/ Babygirl 
    Years experience (If applicable): 2
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Daddy
    --------------------------------------------

A naughty, fun, and bratty submissive looking for a daddy to love and discipline me. I'm 5'3" with long dirty blonde wavy hair and blue eyes. I'm busty with a little booty and I have a little bit of extra tummy. I'm super sassy but I'm also very sweet and caring. I love cuddles and naps and hate sleeping alone. I prefer a Daddy that is a little bit older than me but not older than 24 I guess. When I'm serious about a Daddy I fully submit to him and only him and expect the same in return. Not huge on the long distance thing really. 

== Results from bdsmtest.org == 
    100% Submissive 
    100% Brat 
    100% Slave 
    100% Masochist 
    100% Rope bunny 
    100% Boy/Girl 
    99% Degradee 
    97% Ageplayer 
    87% Experimentalist 
    63% Exhibitionist 
    60% Pet 
    58% Primal (Prey) 
    45% Voyeur 
    42% Vanilla 
    0% Primal (Hunter) 
    0% Rigger 
    0% Daddy/Mommy 
    0% Dominant 
    0% Degrader 
    0% Owner 
    0% Master/Mistress 
    0% Sadist 
    0% Non-monogamist 
    0% Switch 

Attached Files

Edited by Babygirl320, 23 October 2017 - 01:46 PM.

• DavCentral likes this

#2 Superman67

Superman67

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 10:22 AM

Hey! I'm a DD in New Jersey, 23 years old. I definitely like your description. Let me know if interested. I'm very strict as far as rules, and I know what I want with a Little. I'm a very nurturing amd caring person as well. I hope distance won't be a factor. Maybe one day we'd even be able to meet up, but we can cross that bridge when we get there. So like I said message me if interested
    • Babygirl320 likes this

#3 YourSecretDaddy

YourSecretDaddy

• Banned
    • PipPip
    • 17 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 08 August 2017 - 10:23 AM

Hey Hun.. I'm a 19 year old Daddy living in the UK looking for his perfect little girl.. if you wanna know more about me then just messaged me here or on Kik Your_Secret_Daddy would be so happy to talk to you and maybe get to know you.. been without a little for too long now and I'm missing everything about it so if you feel like talking then please pop up. Would really appreciate it
    • Babygirl320 likes this

#4 Jcrickw

Jcrickw

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationOhio

Posted 08 August 2017 - 11:05 AM

Hi! I'm from Ohio, and I'd love to get to know you! Whether we end up just being friends or something more than that. I enjoy the outdoors, LOVE music, could binge watch TV most of the day, and am pretty nerdy 😋. I love superheros, and really like going to the movies. If you'd like to get to know me better just let me know! I really hope to hear from you soon! 😊 P.s. you're pretty friggin cute.
    • Babygirl320 likes this

#5 Callmebear

Callmebear

Daddy

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 20 posts
    • LocationOrlando

Posted 06 September 2017 - 02:48 PM

I literally just got out the car in Indianapolis. I work for this hotel doing their roofing. I've never been here before. So along with maybe hanging out with you i could also use a tour guide lol. His youre more but idk what else to say. Pretty open to whatever is fun. Now all i hear is jeapordy music. Uhhh how about tacos huh? Arent they the craziest thing!? So delicious and so deadly. For every bite you sacrifice the roof of your mouth and gums. Kinda like captain crunch.
    • Babygirl320 likes this

#6 Guest_Maccyx_*

Guest_Maccyx_*
    • Guests

Posted 07 September 2017 - 12:35 PM

@humanmusic - Instead of cutting and pasting and hitting literally every ad on the board here perhaps you should take a moment and READ what she had to say. She stated no older than 24, and I'm fairly certain you fall WAY outside of that parameter. If you cannot be bothered to even read the words that someone took the time to write then how could one possibly expect you to listen to them in a role as a Daddy?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: babygirl, daddy, submissive, dominant

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users