Bob's Burgers Thread Anyone?

Tiger Striperino

YES! I absolutely love that show! And Daddy is starting to get into it, too. I watch it every night while I fall asleep, and make a mental note every time I see an episode I think he'll like. Louise is my favorite!

• Like 1

I love Bob's Burgers! I love the voice actor who does Archers voice (on my phone and can't be bothered to look it up) and so I love both shows so much.

I love Bob's Burgers! I love the voice actor who does Archers voice (on my phone and can't be bothered to look it up) and so I love both shows so much.

H. Jon Benjamin.

• 2 weeks later...

I totally agree!! My Daddy got me into Bob's Burgers and we went through seasons 1-4 so quickly. Then we started watching Archer and it is one of the best things I've ever seen! We started watching Season 5 of Bob's Burgers now after having just finished the last season of Archer and now I can't watch Bob's Burgers without seeing Bob as Archer and vice versa with Archer and Bob. Daddy says they did an episode where Archer came into Bob's Burgers but I haven't seen that one. I know that the voice actor for Lana did a kind of cameo appearance in Bob's Burgers as a news reporter in 'Dawn of the Peck' which I also think is neat ^__^

• 2 months later...

Ugh. UGH. THAT FREAKING SHOW! I love it guys, love love LOVE it!! The guy who does Lindas voice, John Roberts, I used to watch Youtube videos of him where he'd pretend to be a mom. They're still pretty funny if you have the chance to look them up! (I can also mimic Tinas groan and Linda/Gales voices pretty well, which isn't the most helpful of talents.)

tumblr_n8c3gzRrda1rcy99do1_500.gif

• 2 weeks later...

There was a time when this was all I would watch, lol. It's awesome! Love the music on it...

I... Wanna know your secrets. I'm so interested in you. Even if it's not a secret. Tell me that stuff too. What did you have lunch today? Tell me breakfast too. Which friends are you mad at, girl? What size are your shoes? You just went to the bathroom. Number 1? Or number 2? I wanna know everything. Everything 'bout you.

Lol, so sad that I know that song...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Their puns for all the different restaurants are so perfect.

This is such a long time ago but I'm bringing it back.

I LOOOOOOVE THEIR PUNS!

English is my second language, and I never got puns before. But I'm reaching that point where I can finally understand corny puns!  And oh my god, Bob's Burgers' puns kill me. I annoy all of my friends when I do this, but I pause to read all the puns that appear in every scene :blush:

Guest callmeprincessdaddy

bob's burgers is amazing!  i wish they brought it back on Netflix!  the show also includes some surprisingly catchy songs

• 2 months later...