• Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

Kinda too shy to post...but hi

Guest Mochibun

Guest Mochibun

Uhmm...so...hi everyone ^^

I have been reading posts from this forum for quite a while now so I decided to join..mainly it's because I'd like to meet new friends(maybe *the* daddy too? O///O). I recently lost my best friend (when he found out about my little side)..so it would be nice I think..to meet like-minded people... (:

I don't have a lot of experience in the whole bdsm thing and even less in the ddlg lifestyle. Hmmm...what else should I sayyy..

(。・//ε//・。)

Mhh...I'm 20, I'm a girl, I'm a little (more like middle tho..not much of a baby ><), I love gaming and anime and drawing and cute stuffs(like Molang, I LOVE molang, if you love her too add mehhh we can talk forever about how cute she is ♡w♡ haha)

Mhh...yeah...I'm super shy I have social anxiety and stuffs so I might not be very veeeery active...since posting can be embarrassing..sorry in advance for being a useless member lol >~<

Thank you if you read all this! O: A special hug for ya lol ⊂((・▽・))⊃

Bye bye see you around here I guess... (o//o)/

• Like 1

Hi  :D  I'm new here as well and just thought I'd say hello. I'm honestly a little shy as well, but I'm trying hard to be more outgoing and confident! I just thought I'd let you know that I don't think not being very active or posting a lot makes you a useless member at all <3 

You sound super sweet and fun, I hope you make lots and lots of new friends!!

Also I'm very sorry about the friend you lost, I bet that was hard >.< But it'll be nice here because no one will judge you for being a little  :D

Guest Mochibun

Hi  :D  I'm new here as well and just thought I'd say hello. I'm honestly a little shy as well, but I'm trying hard to be more outgoing and confident! I just thought I'd let you know that I don't think not being very active or posting a lot makes you a useless member at all <3 

You sound super sweet and fun, I hope you make lots and lots of new friends!!

Also I'm very sorry about the friend you lost, I bet that was hard >.< But it'll be nice here because no one will judge you for being a little  :D

Aww thank you >\\\> ♡ let's work hard on our shyness (•̀o•́)ง ...

...lol...just kidding, I'm too lazy for that >.> haha.. but good luck to you! :3

Guest Mittens

Welcome! I am glad you took a step forward and made an account. It makes me happy to see people go the extra mile for things they want and enjoy. Please feel welcome with us! We all are CG's and L's here, we will never shun you for your love of DDLG. As for being shy, well practice makes perfect! Baby steps to giant strides ;). If you need help with anything at all, feel free to add me and chat with me, Be well, and take it easy

Guest Mochibun

Welcome! I am glad you took a step forward and made an account. It makes me happy to see people go the extra mile for things they want and enjoy. Please feel welcome with us! We all are CG's and L's here, we will never shun you for your love of DDLG. As for being shy, well practice makes perfect! Baby steps to giant strides ;). If you need help with anything at all, feel free to add me and chat with me, Be well, and take it easy

Welcome and best wishes. Feel free to add and message me if I can be of help.

Thank you! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ