• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

herros

Guest ~Luna Rawrs~

Guest ~Luna Rawrs~
Herros, I luna. I mean my real name is Yamila, but alot of people pronounce it wrong and spell it incorrectly too. Hence the reason for it being spelled backwards (which is really pretty)I like to read, write, draw, and color. I also like the cold (which is weird since i live in florida)and being carried. I watch anime and read manga too (I'm a bit of an otaku) Oh and I love video games and swimming. uhh i'm a little, and have been one for three or four years. But none of my past relationships felt comfortable with it...so I never really gotten the chance to explore what it actually means to be a little. With that being said, I hope to learn things from everyone! I is looking forward to being freinds with everyone!!
  • Like 1

Hello Alimay:

Yes that is a pretty name, i like it.

I'm a DD also in Florida. I too like the same things as you (maybe even more so)

I enjoy being a Daddy because I am naturally affectionate and adoring. Not good qualities for a Dom in general but great qualities for being a Daddy.

I am naturally dominate too, since I am confident and accomplished. I am intelligent so I don't have have to be pushy and obnoxious.

I'm looking to find that special connection and build from there. For me that is the basis for a DD/lg relationship (or any relationship for that matter).

I look forward to hearing from you.