World of Warcraft

Guest CookieDoughDarling

Guest CookieDoughDarling

Hey I was just wondering, does anyone play WoW on here?

I was considering making a guild for the ddlg community.

Since most of my main characters are on Moonguard, I would probably make the guild there, plus we can all have a chance to RP! 

(BTW this post was made by thebigcheese I forgot to sign out of my little's account XD)

• Like 1

I have a guild on WoW strictly for Ddlg/ageplayers/mdlb/abdl/cgl (O.o and whatever other variations apply). It's on the Moon Guard realm. We've been active since January 2015.

Guest CookieDoughDarling

(BigCheese again) Very good to know! Mind accepting my little and I? How many active members do you have?

You (and your little) would be absolutely welcome to join the guild.

We're relatively small. About 120-150 folks, primarily active in the evenings. We do have guild events and prizes though. A list of that can be found on our Fetlife page. Our guild Fetlife group doesn't show up in the Fetlife searches but you can search for my Fetlife page (Healory) and then click the link (The Little Playhouse) under my profile photo.

To snag an invitation to the guild I'd say it's probably best to add my Daddy's battletag. He is on quite often but is hopping around a lot on characters he is actively leveling. His battle tag is:

Gunark # 1926

(remove the spaces beore and after the # sign -- I put spaces in so if there are some weird bots out there randomly adding people it might slow 'em down and not bother him)

Just let him know you're from DDLGForum and he'll instant-invite you, no problem :)

• 1 month later...
Guest DaddyDoLil

I just got into WoW, I have a level 62 Night elf on Frostmourne. It's pretty fun ^_^

Which class if I may ask?

I use to play for a good 5 years, just after Burning Crusade was released. Though I haven't played in a good amount of time. Cataclysm was the exp I played in.. well, level in at least, lol

Ex Draenei Hunter here!

• Like 1

Guest kittycandy's Daddy

I use to play for a good 5 years, just after Burning Crusade was released. Though I haven't played in a good amount of time. Cataclysm was the exp I played in.. well, level in at least, lol

Ex Draenei Hunter here!

It's a fury warrior, currently leveling in zangarmarsh, or as I call it, the mushroom land.

• Like 1

Ex Draenei Hunter here!

I started playing in 2005... so I have a ton of old achievements =,=

I haven't picked up draenor yet, played MoP for a month and lightly raided in Cata.

I haven't had a good reason to pick it back up since all my old guildmates moved on and my ex-gf no longer plays on my server... :(

85 Tauren Shaman

85 BElf Pally

85 BElf Priest

90 Tauren Druid :3

If a DDlg guild ever becomes a thing on EU I'd love to join. I'm not amazingly good at the game, but I love playing it :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My Daddy and I both used to play World of Warcraft, we're sort of taking a break at the moment for GW2. We're both on Moon Guard Alliance. He's a level 100 Blood Death Knight & I'm a level 100 Resto Shaman! 

• Like 1

I have played WoW for a long time but I play Horde on Wyrmerest Accord. I do have some Horde and Alliance toons on Moonguard though, it is just not my preference. I am not in any guilds as I go long periods of time without logging onto MG.

but if anyone is on WrA I wouldn't mind chatting or RPing sometime!

Also I wouldn't mind adding friends to my lists on MG either for the rare times I get the bug to play Ally

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have played WoW for a long time but I play Horde on Wyrmerest Accord. I do have some Horde and Alliance toons on Moonguard though, it is just not my preference. I am not in any guilds as I go long periods of time without logging onto MG.

but if anyone is on WrA I wouldn't mind chatting or RPing sometime!

Also I wouldn't mind adding friends to my lists on MG either for the rare times I get the bug to play Ally

FINALLY!! ANOTHER HORDE MEMBER!!!

I have majority horde, and three alliance toons. I prefer horde (been playing horde since the beta!) but my raid spot happened to be alliance on Whisperwind, so that's where my do-everything-in-game warlock is. Neat idea to gather people from the community who play!

• Like 1

It is nice to see other Horde members showing up. What servers do you all play on? I have a few that I frequent but with crossrealms it is easier to play with people not on your server if you don't want to move. 

It would be nice to have more people to do heroics and raids with. I hate pugging.

My little and I have mainly alliance but also horde in the servers Moonguard and Wyrmrest Accord. We are looking for people to play/RP with.

I believe all my characters are still on Staghelm. I have an 80 worgen on suramar... that one I could xfer if I choose tonget into pkayingnwith friends again :)

Im so bad after they changed everything with mop though...

Guest CookieDoughDarling

You (and your little) would be absolutely welcome to join the guild.

We're relatively small. About 120-150 folks, primarily active in the evenings. We do have guild events and prizes though. A list of that can be found on our Fetlife page. Our guild Fetlife group doesn't show up in the Fetlife searches but you can search for my Fetlife page (Healory) and then click the link (The Little Playhouse) under my profile photo.

To snag an invitation to the guild I'd say it's probably best to add my Daddy's battletag. He is on quite often but is hopping around a lot on characters he is actively leveling. His battle tag is:

Gunark # 1926

(remove the spaces beore and after the # sign -- I put spaces in so if there are some weird bots out there randomly adding people it might slow 'em down and not bother him)

Just let him know you're from DDLGForum and he'll instant-invite you, no problem :)

I added him when you made this post, but he never accepted my friend request =[.

Anyway. I was thinking about just making a guild of my own. I enjoy RP, so I was hoping if so, we could all decide on the type of RP we'd be doing!

If some are not interested in RP, we could just have fun in other aspects of the game as well such as pvp, pve, leveling and all!

But yes, as my daddy said, we mostly play on Moon Guard and Wyrmrest Accord. Would love to have you guys come over! :D (To those who were thinking about transferring)

Also! If you're new to the game, needing help, or just getting back into the swing of things, daddy and I would be happy to give tips and be there when you need assistance!

I added him when you made this post, but he never accepted my friend request =[.

Anyway. I was thinking about just making a guild of my own. I enjoy RP, so I was hoping if so, we could all decide on the type of RP we'd be doing!

If some are not interested in RP, we could just have fun in other aspects of the game as well such as pvp, pve, leveling and all!

But yes, as my daddy said, we mostly play on Moon Guard and Wyrmrest Accord. Would love to have you guys come over! :D (To those who were thinking about transferring)

Also! If you're new to the game, needing help, or just getting back into the swing of things, daddy and I would be happy to give tips and be there when you need assistance!

I've been wanting to get back into WoW as this has been a (somewhat self destructive) staple in my life for A solid 6-7 years. (I started in 05 and started dropping in and out after 12-present)

I wouldn't mind transferring a character or two to the proper server if funding isn't too bad in the near future. Otherwise, someone is going to need to explain cross server play to me, haha.

I'll post my little ID since it seems like they don't add through your email anymore...