•  

• Photo

Mommy looking for sweet girl to love

mommy new mommy looking little girl mdlg

• Please log in to reply
    3 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 MommyPeridot

MommyPeridot

• Banned
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • LocationWisconsin

Posted 09 August 2017 - 01:46 PM

Little age (If applicable)
    Name: Peridot
    Role: Mommy
    Years experience (If applicable): 0
    Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
    Looking for: Little girl
    --------------------------------------------

I'm a new mommy looking for a little princess to love and spoil! I will devote myself completely to you and make sure you are protected and happy. I want a little who wants lots of love and affection and to be spoiled! My little must be okay with the fact that I may be a little clingy. I want to be there for her and support, love, nurture, and guide her. I don't ever want my little to feel like she's "too much work" or "too clingy" because my little will be everything to me and more. 

I'm into snail mail, so perhaps we can exchange letters! Don't be surprised if I send you all kinds of fun things~ 

Thank you for looking at my ad! I hope to find the perfect little <3 

Edited by MommyPeridot, 12 August 2017 - 03:19 PM.

• Kaspienchu and SallyFace like this

#2 HikkytheLittle

HikkytheLittle

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 09 August 2017 - 10:26 PM

Hi, I am interested in getting to know you and possibly be your little.
    My name is Hiccup, I am 18 and I like coloring, baking, dress up and lots more things. I am a little shy at first but I open up fast.
    I really like my stuffies and watching my little pony, I love disney movies and little snacks like grapes and cheese and veggies and dip.
    I'm sorry my reply isnt that great I am not good at talking about my self, I am better as answering questions.
    I hope we can get to know each other

~Hiccup <3

#3 RedPandaGirlXx

RedPandaGirlXx

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 09:37 AM

Little age (If applicable): 4-6
    Name: Dakota
    Role: Little Girl/Kitten
    Years experience (If applicable): 0
    Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
    Looking for: Mommy/Daddy

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hello! My name is Dakota and I would love to get to know you! I love watching Disney movies, eating cheesecake and most sweets! I'm 5'6 feet tall and..im not sure how much I weight...
    Im pretty clingy, especially if someone offers me affection ;;
    I love colouring and drawing, as well as playing dress up and playing with toys(sexual ones as well)
    I am pretty obedient..but i have my moments where I want to be punished, hehe...
    I have a bunny stuffie and his name is Wiley! He is blue and really fluffy and i love him!
    Well...if anyone wants to get to know me, text me on kik!
    RedPandaGirlXx

#4 Guest_sugaraddict98_*

Guest_sugaraddict98_*
    • Guests

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:09 PM

Hello! I'm a 19 year old little from Texas,and I'm looking for a mainly emotional relationship. I'm 5'7, with brown hair and eyes. I love writing letters too!! I like coloring, drawing, reading, and playing games. I'm not used to tons of affection in my relationships, but I'd love to have that experience. Hm..what else..I like talking on the phone and skyping, and my stuffies! You can message me on here or on kik as sugaraddict98 if you want to talk! Even if we wouldn't work as mommy/little I'd love to be friends!

Edited by sugaraddict98, 12 August 2017 - 08:10 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mommy, new mommy, looking, little girl, mdlg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users