• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
πŸ₯³ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ… πŸŽ„ 🀢

Hello to all!

Guest Prima-Donna

Guest Prima-Donna

Hi my name is Prima-Donna. I'd like to keep my real name hidden for now to protect my privacy. I have always felt Β little and played with toys and liked baby items longer than most people deem normal. I found out about DDlg and the whole bdsm community and knew it was where I belonged. I have never had a daddy and have not been trained. I'm really sweet and love to please other's, but I can be a bit of a brat at times. :p Β I'm hoping to make friends with other littles and maybe even find a daddy. Please take care of me!

Guest Mr.Stuffykins

Hello Prima-Donna^^

Β 

Welcome to the forum! We are happy to have you. You'll make tons of friends in the forum because everyone here is really nice and always eager to make more friends!

Β 

On a side note: that last phrase "please take care of me" reminds me of γ‚ˆγ‚γ—γγŠγ­γŒγ„γ—γΎγ™.

Which more or less translates to the same thing and is frequently used in japanese dialect ^^

Guest Prima-Donna

Hello Prima-Donna^^

Β 

Welcome to the forum! We are happy to have you. You'll make tons of friends in the forum because everyone here is really nice and always eager to make more friends!

Β 

On a side note: that last phrase "please take care of me" reminds me of γ‚ˆγ‚γ—γγŠγ­γŒγ„γ—γΎγ™.

Which more or less translates to the same thing and is frequently used in japanese dialect ^^

That's what happens when your an otaku!

I say stuff like that all the time, I blame my love of anime. XD

Guest Lace and bows
Hi!!!!! Welcome ! Hope u having terrifically day.and I did that to !liking little things when to most ur suppose to outgrow. And hi again