Christmas Countdown

• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

Ima New little

Little.Princess.Pumpkin

I recently discovered that I am a little. I'm a preteen little, around 10-12. I haven't discovered everything I love, but I love Disney. My favorite princesses are Belle and Ariel. I love to dress up my stuffie bear. I like a lot of attention and being called cute and adorable. I like to make my daddy laugh and smile when I'm around. Making my daddy happy is my number one goal. I love to color and play games (video and tabletop). I love to take photos. I love to decorate in pastels and gold. I love cute things that make me smile and squeal like a unicorn or tiny interesting object. I'm a nerdy little girl, I like to impress my daddy with how smart I am. I am a plus size, but not large. I like to go to the gym and take really good care of myself for my daddy. My favorite cereal is Trix. My favorite color is green. My favorite juice box is apple juice. My favorite ice cream is vanilla or rainbow sherbet.

You can call me LilPumpkin. I'm looking for little friends to help me play and discover my little self.

After learning more in this forum, I'm a middle and lime some kitten play. I don't know if I'm a switch or dom little. During sex play, I periodically like to be in charge.