Expirienced dom new to DDLG

KWdom15

Not really sure how these things go but lets give it a shot. So the girl I love is into DDLG and ive been her master for a bit now but just recently she asked me to allow her to be my little. This is something i very much want to do, however i dont have much experience in this specific area. Im very used to being a dom however. Also most of my previous partners were subs and I also have quite a few other dom friends and sub friends in the BDSM community. So i guess what im asking is this: what in specific should i know to be the best daddy i can for her, that i wouldnt already know simply by being a regular dom?

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums! 

I truly wish I could help you, but nothing comes to mind. Bathe her in bubbly baths and play with her stuffies with her? You should ask her. She's the one who knows what she wants. 

Welcome here, i think you will find some answers.

what in specific should i know to be the best daddy i can for her, that i wouldnt already know simply by being a regular dom?

I 've been in a similar situation, I was A BDSM Dom a long time before I became my little's Daddy.

It's  BDSM : Talk, communicate, ask her to share her desire, trust each other and try to listen each other desires, and everything  is gonna be alright.

The Daddy dom is more "caregiver" than the usual Dom,(but not all)

Maybe you should ask a few questions to your little : Does she want to regress?
if yes, what is her "little age" (if she has one)
And what does she want to do when she's little (coloring, being given a bath, bedtime story....).
What type of "care" she wants?

Welcome to the forums!

Also, I suggest you guys write out together what you want from the dynamic.

For example:

The little one wants:

1. Daddy to wake me up in the mornings.

2. Daddy to help pick out clothes for the day.

3. Time to colour and play with toys in the living room.

4. When I'm sad I'd like Daddy to hold me.

Daddy wants:

1. The little one to be to bed by 10 PM.

2. You to call me Daddy when ever we're alone.

3. I will make rules for you, and disobedience will get you punished (spankings, sentences, no play time).

4. Ask Daddy for permission before you go out to do something, and call be when you arrive and when you get home.

Just as an example.

And also set rules you two are both comfortable with. ^^

Thank you guys for the input so far, its really appreciated (We don't live together for the record). So far other than really liking coloring and swings im not sure how much she wants to get into age play (trying to brush up on the terms and general understanding before i talk to her). Are there dynamics of anyone here where the little age isnt so young? Im not sure how comfortable i am with young age play simply because this concept is so new....

Hi there, welcome to the forum! Being a little means different things to different people so I can't think of any advice other than to communicate and ask her to share her desire. To learn more about age play and related topics a great resource is The Big Little Podcast ( http://www.biglittlepodcast.com/).