Hello * looks around nervously*

RPcat18

Hay folks. I just found this site and thought I would give it a try. I'm a bit worried it might not be for me if it is strictly daddy and little girl relationships of a sexual nature this site is for. However I don't think it is. So here is a bit about me:

I'm 19

I'm a university student studying Sociology and Philosophy ( I'm in the middle of exams sadly :( )

I'm from Scotland

Im a lesbian ( thus only looking for non sexual interactions with daddies and would slightly prefer a mommy)

I'm an adult baby, diaper lover and little girl.

The above labels are both sexual and non sexual to me. The submissive side of me finds this all very sexual. However this is also a comfort to me.

As you can probably tell from my user name I love role play. I do age play and non age play related role play and both sexual and non sexual role play. I love fun story lines with lots of character development.

I live at home so sadly can't really embrace my little side much.

So yeah that's a little about me feel free to act me anything I'm a very open person. Also if anyone is looking for someone to role play with online hit me up. :)

Welcome to the forums! ^^

Also, don't worry about fitting in, we have a variety of relationships on here, and every one is different. I'm sure no one minds your interest in the community!

Welcome to the forums! ^^

Also, don't worry about fitting in, we have a variety of relationships on here, and every one is different. I'm sure no one minds your interest in the community!

Hi thanks for the welcome :) 

• Like 1

Welcome to our forums, glad you could join us!

I'm a bit worried it might not be for me if it is strictly daddy and little girl relationships of a sexual nature this site is for. However I don't think it is.

You are absolutely right that this isn't just for Daddy/little relationships. The moniker is all-encompassing.

Welcome to our forums, glad you could join us!

You are absolutely right that this isn't just for Daddy/little relationships. The moniker is all-encompassing.

Thanks for the welcome and that's good to know :)

Hi, welcome to the forums, I'm really weird and I fit in pretty well, so I'm sure you'll fit in quite well :)

Hi, welcome to the forums, I'm really weird and I fit in pretty well, so I'm sure you'll fit in quite well :)

Ha ha I'm weird too so it's great that it's weird folk friendly. :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...