DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

I love being a little but this is awful

LittlePrincessAnn

Guest littleaddie

My advice is don't rush into looking for a daddy or mommy. Just take ur time and continue being in ur little space. I have the same problem thoo. When i do talk to a daddy they juss wanna talk sexual towards you and not even getting to know you first.

I hope i helped u. If not im sorry

:)

• Like 1

I am very fortunate to have known my wifey since middle school. I told her about my diaper fetish before we were married and after we were engaged and she has been very supportive. Since that time i have become more and more little, especially since having kids. I am extremely lucky.

Most people need to date many individuals before they find the right one. The DDLG community is no different. If you keep looking you will find the right person for you and have a connect that goes well beyond skin color, preferences, interests, etc.. My advice is to look for the person you want to spend you life with and tell them you are a little as opposed to finding someone who knows you are little and then trying to develop it into a relationship  where you want to spend the rest of your life with them. It is great to have interest in common, but when you fall in love you should be able to accept each other even if one has an interest or a body type or a quirk the other does not like. For instance my wife has no interest in being a care giver or a little, but lets me and will even diaper me and tell me I'm cute when i wear my shortalls. I doubt this was helpful but keep trying and good luck, it will be worth it when you find the right person.

P.S i used to tell my female friends in the military when they asked me how to find a good man to not sleep with them for six months. If they are still around in six months they are interested in YOU and not your body. Sex may be a part of this lifestyle but even if you are sexual you should get to know the person first. General rant.  

Edited by wanderer
  • Like 3

I don't have an issue with race, but I get very little (heh) interest in me. The few who do contact me are either just interested in sex/ nudes (why on earth?), aren't what I need in a Daddy, stop talking to me, or just find someone else. I haven't had any that I clicked with that weren't in one of those categories. I've never had a Daddy, and after some recent experiences, I'm starting to feel like it's not worth looking. The people I talk to tell me not to give up, but when you're told all your life that you're worthless and ugly, and then find a new side of yourself and can't even embrace it, it feels like there's just no point. I've never actually been able to properly be in little space because I constantly have to hide that side of me.

I'm sorry I can't offer any real advice, but hopefully if we put our heads together, the sad littles can figure it out?

• Like 2

Yes,I definitely feel this way!! As a Plus-size bi Black little I easily become a fetish to people. I don't really date in my big life so I didn't really expect to find a caregiver so quickly. I guess all we can do is just keep being our cute little selves until someone comes along.Not just anyone tho,someone who truly validates and respects every part our personhood. Feel free to reach out to me. *big bear hug*
  • Like 5

I can relate to what folks are saying from a different perspective which is that I'm trans, and a boy. For me, it feels like rejection, but worse because they don't give me a chance to then decide they aren't interested. They take me at face value. Makes me feel unwanted when really their behavior doesn't define us. Sometimes it feels like the life of a little/middle is supposed to surround our care giver. The care giver is supposed to do the same thing but conceptually the power dynamic is different. Middles and littles can be similar to kids where what adults / bigs say and do has a lasting impact even when they aren't going to be our care giver. 

LittlePrincessAnne - on the race thing, I'm really sorry people have said that to you. It's really not cool and makes total sense to be upset. I struggle to understand how people's brains work when it comes to race. A little is a little, a middle is a middle. Yeah, everyone has a type and that's real but to dismiss or reject someone based on race or size or identity is more complicated than just having a "type." Aren't care givers supposed to be nice to use simply because of our roles? Doesn't mean they have to "adopt" us but they ought not be doing damage. Goes against the whole concept of *care giver.* I donno, I'm rambling a bit. My ethnic culutre is rooted in communal raising of kids which I cross over into big/middle/little space.

I think all of us are awesome even though i don't know any of you lol middle/little solidarity 

Yes,I definitely feel this way!! As a Plus-size bi Black little I easily become a fetish to people. I don't really date in my big life so I didn't really expect to find a caregiver so quickly. I guess all we can do is just keep being our cute little selves until someone comes along.Not just anyone tho,someone who truly validates and respects every part our personhood. Feel free to reach out to me. *big bear hug*

@dr.littleGirl96 This is an epic response and I really admire you and think you're cool just based on this.

• Like 2

Guest daddy_zach

Yoy need to change your thinkong to this... Instead of thinking u need a daddy and daddys are tossing u aside because of ur race u need to believe what is really happening here.... The truth is the fact your too good for all of them. It prooves there not daddy material. So dont get down about it because u have to experience the rest i. Order to find the best ❤ sending u my lucky monkey

Which part of "or tell me they'd rather have a non black little. " do you NOT understand ??

She has been directly told that she is been rejected because of her race.

And you are telling her that she needs to change her thinking ?? She needs to change ??

She is obviously open to other races, while you are defending people with a racial bias against her;

and reflecting their problem back onto her, as being her problem ???? WTF is wrong with you ?

Guest daddy_zach

Hi everyone. I just feel like I need to get this off my chest and maybe get advice?

I can't seem to find a daddy or mommy. When I do come across one, they're either completely and only sexual or they don't find me attractive or tell me they'd rather have a non black little. It's been really disheartening and I'm not sure what to do. Being a little and in little space is so nice and comforting but it's not always the same by yourself. Anyone else have these problems and/or have any advice?

Thank you

I'm so sorry that in some cases, you have experienced racism in your search for a daddy/mommy. The only good thing to say about them is.. at least you know what shitty people they are at an early stage. Not all people in this Scene are good people. But there are always some good people out there amongst the dross. Try to stay positive xxx

• Like 1

daddy_zach. DADDY zach. really. "WTF is wrong with you ?", indeed.

what Daddyslilprincess17 typed, was only trying to help pick them up and be supportive, was there any need to slam a little for that?

relax. see the big picture. show some patience and understanding overall, eeesh.

LittlePrincessAnn, I understand it must be hard for you when you get these negative things happening to you :(

I also feel the same as a Daddy with no little sometimes, its not the same you're right (sometimes I feel like it can be harder as a DD on your own).

One of the beautiful things about being a little, and little space, is that it can be all YOU.. you don't need a daddy to enjoy your headspace so try not to let that bring you down and spoil it for you :)

racism isnt acceptable, but personal preferences for attraction is different. if you're finding that potential daddys are being honest with you, I guess that can hurt but its for the best.. the same way you can be honest with them if theyre not what you are looking for. just please dont feel down, we all have to go through the searching pain. be true to you and your needs and wants. try to be happy with yourself and the right daddy will come along in time, I promise!!

• Like 1

Guest daddy_zach

DavCentral

"relax. see the big picture. show some patience and understanding overall, eeesh."

hey.. whether a little or a middle... being called on b/s should be expected.

People can't always be allowed to hide behind their little age. We're all adults here at the end of the day.

Regards..

• Like 1

I think all littles are precious and sometimes i wish we could all date eachother to give the love we feed on but there would be chaos. And I'm sorry you had to experience talking to people who had those ugly hearts ❤❤❤❤
  • Like 5

I said it because if someone had a problem with me being white or fat or gay or anything its there problem not mine... Its called words of encouragement. Im too good for people who are ignorant..call me aelf righteous or big headheaded whatever but we all entitled to our opinion and theres no need to have a go at me because of my opinion. I was mearly saying that if she is being but down for being of race then there no good for her! I may be a middle and she may be a little but no opinion is wrong

I waa not at any point saying she had to change i said change her thinking be positive and realise that some people are not worth worrying about as it shows there ignorance and she is better than that and to realise that they have the problem not her!

And do not ever shout at me (putting things in caps) again u are not my daddy and only my daddy can shout at me when im a naughty princess u do not have the given right to slam me down. For all u know i could have been in little apace while writing that and u could have really upset me... Which u didnt but u came across as a bully. Air your opinion fairly like others do

Guest daddy_zach

And do not ever shout at me (putting things in caps) again u are not my daddy and only my daddy can shout at me when im a naughty princess u do not have the given right to slam me down. For all u know i could have been in little apace while writing that and u could have really upset me... Which u didnt but u came across as a bully. Air your opinion fairly like others do

I came across as a bully ? For calling u on ur b/s.. 

From what u say above, you were clearly not in little space when u wrote that, or your latest 'reply'.

To me.. you're just an apologist for racist daddies & mommies. That's what I sincerely think about you from

your original reply, and your latest.

You don't like me ? I don't like you. Let's not speak to each other again.

Hey, chill! This was created as a thread to discuss civilly, not to shout at each other and be mean. I may be a little, and not a mommy, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna stand by while the thread's changed from its original purpose, which was for LittlePrincessAnn to seek advice and sympathy, not to be a party to bickering. 

I commented on this thread because I have a similar feeling that she has, and I followed it so I could see what people said, but not to see people arguing. Stop being so rude and snappy to each other. This is supposed to be a caring community.

All of you guys are so great. Thank you so much

I'm glad we can be here for each other. Finding community is complex and all of our identities intersect to make a unique little / middle. Soooo cheesey but still lol. It's important that we can connect. Please feel free to reach out if you need support or someone to talk to. :)

Ok so again let me throw my opinion in as a very inexperienced Daddy with a very happy and loving princess.

I've been skimming the comments here and honestly one thing that's scratching me the wrong way is these Daddies are being blamed for showing racial preference? Why??? Hell I'm sorry but I don't date outside my race either and that automatically makes me a bigot? I'm sorry but that's absolute BS. Everyone has preferences and that's just the way it works. Now as to the original topic be who you are and the rest will fall into place. This modern horsecrap about being wrong for not wanting to date certain races is idiotic. If you don't like it you don't like it. If you do like it gou do... I'm tired of being labelled a racist because i don't find black women attractive... Or haven't met/seen one yet

And before all the hate starts rolling in. Im not saying you aren't a lovely person Ann. Im sure you are. And I'm sure you just need to keep being yourself and eventually you'll meet someone who will appreciate YOU... Skin colour and all the rest being a side note

Ok so again let me throw my opinion in as a very inexperienced Daddy with a very happy and loving princess.

I've been skimming the comments here and honestly one thing that's scratching me the wrong way is these Daddies are being blamed for showing racial preference? Why??? Hell I'm sorry but I don't date outside my race either and that automatically makes me a bigot? I'm sorry but that's absolute BS. Everyone has preferences and that's just the way it works. Now as to the original topic be who you are and the rest will fall into place. This modern horsecrap about being wrong for not wanting to date certain races is idiotic. If you don't like it you don't like it. If you do like it gou do... I'm tired of being labelled a racist because i don't find black women attractive... Or haven't met/seen one yet

There is A LOT that needs to be addressed in your post. Literally every sentence is beyond problematic. I'm not going to delve into it because your growth is your responsibility. Please google white privilege and white supremacy. Please google misogyny. Lastly, challenging someone is not "hating" on them. It's social accountability. We all have areas that we can work on to be better people. If someone is offering an opinion with an immediate defensive that says something about the person speaking, not those who are responding.

What's most important is that your post is inappropriate. This is a thread made by a little to gain support from other littles. It is not a thread for you to argue your politic and unpack your discomfort around race. Again, this is a space for LITTLES. If a big is participating in our space, it requires respect and proper boundaries. You said you only "skimmed" the thread which is unapologetically dismissive and careless. It's not an issue if being a "new" daddy. Those are basic elements of maturity and respectfulness. And with that, if you're new it's responsible to listen and learn, not push your way into a thread. There's a whole forum for bigs. If you feel the need to process your thoughts around race and white supremacy when it comes to littles, or in general, that is the place to do it.

My post doesn't require a response unless you want offer a genuine and brief apology. The appropriate thing for you to do is to move to the bigs forum.

• Like 1

There is A LOT that needs to be addressed in your post. Literally every sentence is beyond problematic. I'm not going to delve into it because your growth is your responsibility. Please google white privilege and white supremacy. Please google misogyny. Lastly, challenging someone is not "hating" on them. It's social accountability. We all have areas that we can work on to be better people. If someone is offering an opinion with an immediate defensive that says something about the person speaking, not those who are responding.

What's most important is that your post is inappropriate. This is a thread made by a little to gain support from other littles. It is not a thread for you to argue your politic and unpack your discomfort around race. Again, this is a space for LITTLES. If a big is participating in our space, it requires respect and proper boundaries. You said you only "skimmed" the thread which is unapologetically dismissive and careless. It's not an issue if being a "new" daddy. Those are basic elements of maturity and respectfulness. And with that, if you're new it's responsible to listen and learn, not push your way into a thread. There's a whole forum for bigs. If you feel the need to process your thoughts around race and white supremacy when it comes to littles, or in general, that is the place to do it.

My post doesn't require a response unless you want offer a genuine and brief apology. The appropriate thing for you to do is to move to the bigs forum.

Alright then. Please consider this a brief sincere apology for speaking out of turn on the wrong format. I am truly sorry for any discomfort I may have caused... That being said research on those subjects won't be necessary because honestly where I'm from the political situation regarding race is... Aah... Complicated and i deal with white blame enough in my work/personal/everyday life. So lets chalk it up to cultural differences and consider this particular hatchet burried. Again my most profound appologies to the thread if i caused any discomfort