•  

• Photo

Daddy looking for a cute and cuddly little

Cuddly Massachusetts Big Caring Cute Little Caregiver Daddy dom Daddy Cuddles

• Please log in to reply
    1 reply to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 CuddlyDaddy52

CuddlyDaddy52

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 08:15 AM

Name: Adam
    Role: Daddy
    Years experience (If applicable): 2
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: The cutest little ever!
    --------------------------------------------
    Hello littles of the world! My name is Adam, I am a strict but sometimes lenient daddy. I enjoy being a caregiver to those I hold closest to me, partially because I had to other choice to be the provider of my house at a young age. I had to drop out of high school an get a job which is how I discovered my passion for cooking. I love food! I would also love nothing more than to cook for my little and go on adventures with them to taste the foods of the world.

My current situation: good things happen to those who work hard. I eventually got my GED and forunately got accepted into a great college. I'm a very career oriented person. Nothing makes me happier than the work I do... Except a little I can come home to every day and give love and attention to!

What kind of daddy am I? As I've said, I am strict but lenient sometimes. I like to keep it simple, not too many rules. Also be prepared for my infinite lifetime supply of cuddles. I don't mean to brag, but I give the greatest cuddles in the world, so be prepared for the softest, coziest, most sleep inducing cuddles you've ever had in your life.

I'm looking for a little. One that is much smaller than me. (shouldn't an issue considering I'm very very tall) I'm stern when I need to be, but don't be scared, all my friends call me the gentle giant. One that loves to show me all her stuffies and loves it even more when I buy her new ones. Preferably nearby, but I'll travel for the right little, long distance is ok too. I wouldn't mind a little that is very clingy, I'm not clingy myself, but much love and attention is always provided.

Littles don't be scared to reply or send me a friend request if you want to talk to me!
    • Kaspienchu, Tiffanii and SpoiledPrincess like this

#2 Guest_thequirkykitten_*

Guest_thequirkykitten_*
    • Guests

Posted 15 August 2017 - 09:26 AM

Hiya,

I'm from MA as well. I love cuddles on rainy days, reading books, writing poetry and watching studio ghibli movies. I am a huge fan of stuffies, (as are most littles) and I love to have intellectual conversations with everyone I meet. I would hope to look for someone who would treat me as individual rather than just a little. You sound like an interesting "daddy" and I would be interested in getting to know you. 

Hope to talk soon,

thequirkykitten 

• CuddlyDaddy52 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cuddly, Massachusetts, Big, Caring, Cute, Little, Caregiver, Daddy dom, Daddy, Cuddles

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users