New girl

Littlebun

Hello!

I'm so happy I stumbled upon this forum. It seems like a really positive and supportive community. I am brand new to this practice and have a lot to learn and discover. I've been on Fetlife for awhile, but haven't quite found the conversations or people I have been looking for. (Just people who are kind, interesting, and supportive- kink friendly friends.)

I've been with my partner for 3 years- we have been exploring our D/s relationship for a little over a year, and only very recently discovered that we feel really comfortable in the roles found in these DD/lg relationships. He was having trouble being a cool tough Dom, and wanted more to nurture and take care of me.

I still want to serve him but am so happy knowing that there is a whole group of subs that get to act like themselves, (if that is childish and silly-which I am). We feel very comfortable with this dynamic and are curious to learn more. I do feel a bit awkward in this community because I don't call my partner "Daddy". The title personally makes me uncomfortable, (though I fully support anyone who does use it.) So, he is my King and I am his girl.

We also don't really age play. I do go through my silly spells, like cutesy things, making forts, and enjoy creating art, but I don't consider that play, it's who I am. He's naturally nurturing, he cooks my meals, draws my baths, and reads me stories. This has been normal since before we even were curious about exploring a D/s relationship together. I think we have finally found our home! :)

Little bun

• Like 1

Welcome to our forums, I'm so glad you could join us! We're glad to have you here

Hi LittleBun!

First of all, welcome :)
Secondly, your introduction was lovely! & You don't need to feel awkward about not calling your Big, Daddy. There are lots who don't!

I hope you enjoy your time here & I'm sure you'll make lots of friends!
I hope to speak to you in chat sometime!!
xoxox

Welcome little bun :) like Flower mentioned there is no need to feel out of place or anything, not everyone in dd/lg calls there dom daddy =3. I'm glad you stumbled across the forum!

Welcome little bun :) like Flower mentioned there is no need to feel out of place or anything, not everyone in dd/lg calls there dom daddy =3. I'm glad you stumbled across the forum!

Thank you!! Everyone seems so nice here! :D

Hi LittleBun!

First of all, welcome :)

Secondly, your introduction was lovely! & You don't need to feel awkward about not calling your Big, Daddy. There are lots who don't!

I hope you enjoy your time here & I'm sure you'll make lots of friends!

I hope to speak to you in chat sometime!!

xoxox

Thanks for the sweet words. I hope to chat with you sometime too!

• 2 weeks later...