• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 20 August 2017 - 01:44 AM

Little age (If applicable): 2-5
    Name: Turtle
    Role: Switch, mainly little
    Years experience (If applicable):5 ((3 years of actually living the lifestyle))
    Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
    Looking for: mommy/daddy/switch
    --------------------------------------------
    Ayo
    Whats up my dudes and dudettes?
    The names Turtle, as I shant share my real name unless we talk.
    I'm a switch from Western PA looking for someone to be my forever, or even platonic at this point. I just miss having someone in my life that I can care for and who can care for me.
    Things to know about me.
    As a little, I'm very open. I will most likely tell you things that I never would as big. As most littles, I do use a paci. Never have I tried diapers, nor will I because they don't suit my fancy. I'm very bratty and will throw tantrums, but I will also listen and obey like a good little that I am. There's more things to know, but we'll discover those if we talk together.
    As a mommy/daddy, I am strict, but caring. I always make.my rules based around my little, seeing how they act. I dont have a strict set of rules as every little is different and the rules should not only be good for them, but good for the dom aswell.
    I'm very soft when it comes to being dom, but I can be mean. Its just that no one wants to see that side of me aha.
    Facts about myself out of little space//daddy space.
    I am nonbinary. Any pronouns ((he, she, they)) are fine with me. I'm an extreme music junkie. Any kind ((except country)) are fine with me. I play piano and guitar, and I sing.
    I do work a lot. Anywhere between 45-55, if not more, hours a week, but I always do my best to communicate. I do believe that communication is a big, BIG deal in a relationship, no matter what kind.
    I also am plus sized, and usually pretty confident. I do talk ill of myself most days, and I am often sad" but I do try my best to be happy. Don't let that scare you away. Because when I'm for you, I'm all for you, no one else.
    I also apologize if this seems all over the place. I suck at trying to describe myself. ;;
    Add me? We can trade kiks or something.
    Peace ✌

Edited by turtlemoom, 13 July 2018 - 08:56 PM.

• darkronin, RobbieBobbie, Dotter07 and 1 other like this

#2 Daddy_and_little

Daddy_and_little

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:43 AM

Hi would you be open to chatting with a daddy and a little from Ohio?

Little about us she's 18 I'm 31. We are open to just talking and online but would like to eventually meet. Her little age is between 2-8. She does get a little bratty. I'm a daddy who believes in giving guidance and I can be but also have a fun personality. We like to play games together, go fun places, and just relax.

#3 Rafqi

Rafqi

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 62 posts
    • LocationWashington

Posted 07 June 2018 - 10:04 PM

Hi! I’m Ashley! Me and my daddy are closed poly and we’d love to talk to you! It’s just me and Daddy right now, but we’re looking for a third person. My daddy is really nice, he’s not very strict and he’s super supportive and understanding. I’d love to have a little friend to play with! We live in Washington state, but long distance is okay with us. If you’re interested, please message me!
    • turtlemoom likes this

#4 Useless_nihilismo

Useless_nihilismo

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 17 posts
    • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 10 July 2018 - 03:26 AM

Hi there :)
    My name is Jesse
    I'm a switch, busy looking for another switch/mommy to teach me me about this lifestyle
    I'm 18, and I'm very caring and loving, and I always have memes to share.
    Unfortunately I live in South Africa, so distance would be a problem :( although if you are willing to I woukd love to have an online thing... but if you would rather not I'd still be willing to be friends.
    I really hope to talk sometime!
    xoxox

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pennsylvania, Little, Daddy, Mommy, Bisexual, Looking, Ddlg, Switch, Mdlb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users