Ever After High!

Guest Sae

Guest Sae

I was wondering if theres any Ever After high fans on here!:3 I am. <3  So lets talk about Ever After High right here!

Who are your fav characters? 

do you collect any dolls?

:3 For me I collect dolls, I only have blondie locks! But thats fine because shes my fav and I really think her doll is super cute. My fav characters are blondie, and I really like Maddie and Cheshire kitty. 

• Like 1

I never actually thought these were actually popular. I had a small collection of Monster High dolls, but sold them because I needed the money and I got angry after 4 days of attempting to get the comiccon 2013 exclusive Weberella but vendors kept buying them out and reselling for triple =.=

Oh my gosh I love Ever After High!
I plan on starting to collect them this summer along with Monster High dolls.
My favorite characters I think are most of the Rebels. x3 
Have you seen any of the new episodes of the series? 

I really like Ever After High too!

I think my favorite characters are Madeline Hatter and Cerise Hood.

I also like Cupid but I think I have a slight preference for the Monster High version.

I don't have any Ever After High dolls, but I find them very pretty. 

Guest Sae

I never actually thought these were actually popular. I had a small collection of Monster High dolls, but sold them because I needed the money and I got angry after 4 days of attempting to get the comiccon 2013 exclusive Weberella but vendors kept buying them out and reselling for triple =.=

They are pretty popular, I think Monster high might be still more popular, but ever after high is pretty up there. I think they also are good with it, because they have fairy tale characters kids. :3

Well I hope you are able to collect now.

Oh my gosh I love Ever After High!

I plan on starting to collect them this summer along with Monster High dolls.

My favorite characters I think are most of the Rebels. x3 

Have you seen any of the new episodes of the series? 

I haven't seen the new episodes of the series yet, I probably won't watch that until the summer.  But I do like to catch up on the web episodes when I can. 

I really like Ever After High too!

I think my favorite characters are Madeline Hatter and Cerise Hood.

I also like Cupid but I think I have a slight preference for the Monster High version.

I don't have any Ever After High dolls, but I find them very pretty. 

Cerise Hood, her outfit is so cute. But I'm kinda confused on her story. >.> Is she a daughter from.... her mum having sex with the big bad wolf. Maybe its better I don't even think about that. Or look for answers. 

Aaaa!! I love EAH! It always makes me super happy when I watch it in little space. I have the opening theme on my ipod...  :wub:

My favorite character is Cedar wood c: 

• 9 months later...