•  

• Photo

Michigan Switch 420 friendly

poly rats mermaids seattle redmond washington switch pansexual animals timburton

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 Marmaid

Marmaid

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 19 posts
    • LocationRedmond Washington

Posted 24 August 2017 - 05:05 PM

Little age (If applicable): 1-5
    Name: Maranda (Mar)
    Role: Switch / Little
    Years experience (If applicable): 5
    Sexual Orientation: Pansexual / Poly
    Looking for: Little or caregiver friends ^.^
    Hi! My name is Maranda, but most of my friends call me Mar because, well it is the beginning of my name, but also because it means Sea, and i am Obsessed with mermaids, and anything to do with the ocean.I am 23 years old and have been apart of the CGL community since i was 18 years old. I have grown in my role and made some amazing life long friends, but unfortunately they're SO far away! I would love to make some more local friends! I am currently living in Michigan with my daddy. I’m Pan/poly and love to talk to new people, smoke weeeds and go on adventures.

Description of me: I am 5'3, curvy, Brown hair that falls past my shoulder blades with across bangs,Green eyes, Tattoos and piercings. I love animals of all kinds, I have a kitty named gusgus! I enjoy all things Disney, mostly Lilo and stitch, and I love pixar and Tim Burton. I am a Tea fanatic, Love tacos, Burgers and glitter. I am 420 friendly as it is legal for me to be where i am located and I adore the rain. Some of my hobbies include, Photography, Drawing, Reading, Writing poetry or short stories, swimming, badminton, random adventures, driving,cooking, baking, Netflix binging, and collecting things I don't use nearly as often as i would like to.

I would love to find some friends around me that likes to go on adventures, to the beach, late night drives, long talks about anything and everything. Im looking for open minded free spirits.

I am a very compassionate and nurturing person, Very full of empathy and i have so much love to offer. I love cheesy pick up lines and Puns, so if you choose to message me PLEASE try to stand out and give me something to reply to, because a bunch of Heys are kind of boring. Hope to hear from you soon!

I respond faster on kik! My kik, so just shoot me a message there Oh_how_tragic

Edited by Marmaid, 10 April 2019 - 06:07 PM.

#2 Guest_LeftyGuitar_*

Guest_LeftyGuitar_*
    • Guests

Posted 25 August 2017 - 12:02 PM

Hello,

Are you still looking for a little? I'm in the same state, just on the other side, lol. Are you open to male littles? I'm a little who can be a switch as well or just be a little. I can play guitar and I can be goofy. I'm ok with starting out online and seeing where things go. I have a discord and a kik. I've always had good relationships with those who are pansexual.

#3 Kingofbattle83

Kingofbattle83

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 09:39 PM

I’m a daddy just south of you. I am 34 and 5’9” athletic build. I have been into this lifestyle for a little while now. If that is something you are interested in my Kik is kingofbattle83. Either way if you want a friend who is into similar adventures then you are welcome to contact me. I hope that you are able to find what you are looking at on this site. I hope to hear from you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: poly, rats, mermaids, seattle, redmond, washington, switch, pansexual, animals, timburton

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users