DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Thank you For the Compliment~ Lets play the compliment game!

Guest Sae

How this Works:

Comment on the last person to comment on this thread. The person above you is who you are complimenting. Take a look at their picture and tell them something you LOVE about them! :3 Even if they don't have pictures, find something about their personality you like. Maybe you think they are caring, kind, sweet. Who knows! The list goes on. The point to this game is to give someone the warm fuzzies. The more warm fuzzes the better! You can comment more than one on members.  :3 

So who wants to go first? :3

I like your kindness and understanding, you're really a great person who I've come to meet and I am happy about that ♥

• Like 1

Playing Don't Starve with you is incredibly fun and totally gets me into a game I didn't know if I'd like!
  • Like 1

The little chibi you drew is so darn cute! You're very good at drawing! http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/091/9/7/Kawaii_Pixel_Heart_by_lafhaha.gif

• Like 1

I've seen you around on the forum and in chat, you are very sweet and I like that we have you in the community! 

Oh and your avie always always always makes me smile and it's so cute.

I always seem to see your posts in the introduction forum before anyone else. Thank you for always being there to greet the new people!

And good luck on YOUR health goals as well!

• 2 weeks later...

You openly share a lot in your profile, have a cool avi., and are a gamer ;) - bunch of great traits there! :) 

• 3 weeks later...

<3 Mermaid sister.

I love that you like mermaids. :3  I also really like your hair color. (Strawberry blonde I think?) I see you post around some and you seem very sweet.

Thank you! And that was completely intentional. :>

(i'm genderfluid, but i have days i'm confused. i told daddy to call me fairy when i'm not sure which gender i feel)

I really love you hair, it's a beautiful colour. ^^

Guest sightsoblind
Xian you are always a joy to speak to and one of the bright shining stars of this community! I offer you one thousand days that reflect the beauty of your soul so that you may look to the heavens and feel the love of all your friends and family shining back upon you.
  • Like 1

After I posted it showed a different comment. Oopps.

Sighsoblind,

You are crazy funny and I have enjoyed our convo today!

Thank you.

Iamalittle2015, you are so nice to talk to ^^

sightsoblind, you always seem really nice. i'm always happy to see you posting. ^^

(I'll stop hijacking this game now ^^)

Guest sightsoblind

ok Iamalittle You are sweet and kind. You have made my day talking to me today and Xia you are effusive (like my big word) with wonderful things to say and you can compliment me any time NOW To stop people just going on about how AMAZING I am because I know I am Amazing (with that capital A)

BRING IT BACK TO IAMALITTLE2015