Christmas Countdown

• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
ūü•≥ ūüéČ ūüéÖ ūüéĄ ūü§∂

A new little to this site with a big heart :D

KittenFear

Hello! I'm a little or babygirl and my name is Ali or Aliana, but i mostly go by Kitten in a non little or sexual way. It's my real nickname, given to me by a close friend. I'm 19, almost 20, and just discovered this site. 

Anyways, i'd say i'm maybe 60% well versed on this lifestyle of mine, after all, i highly doubt i'll learn absolutely everything about it. I was young when introduced to it, but i won't get into it. I just know that now, i rely on this lifestyle. I have about 13 Build-A-Bears from my childhood, and one that i recently just got! My favorite color is mint, mostly because a little someone named Min Yoongi had his hair that color. Look him up :) he looks like a lil cat! I also have a coloring book and a sippy, but i don't use the sippy. My mother has no idea that i'm a little and that this is the lifestyle that, when i live alone, i want to actively practice. I mostly game (Smite) or listen to K-Pop all day (I'm not a koreaboo i can just appreciate good music when i hear it) and in the future, i would like to take classes to better learn Spanish (i know a little because i'm Puerto Rican and Dominican) and Korean (I love their language and am very interested in it.)

Currently i work as a barista, and am aiming for a second job. I'm very outgoing and energetic but lack anything and everything about self esteem. I seem very positive but i'm actually extremely negative. I also do plenty of writing and singing in my spare time. For now, it's mostly original stories or fan fiction. I'm not good with coming up with names, faces, and people for stories so i take ones that i know (Popular figures such as idols that i enjoy the music of) and plop them into stories. I'm not great but i'm getting there :D

That's it mostly :) if you want to know anything specific you can ask me in this forum i don't mind! 

== Results from bdsmtest.org == 
100% Ageplayer 
100% Boy/Girl 
96% Experimentalist 
86% Vanilla 
76% Voyeur 
75% Pet 
66% Submissive 
38% Primal (Prey) 
37% Brat 
37% Exhibitionist 
36% Masochist 
36% Rope bunny 
13% Non-monogamist 
9% Rigger 
4% Slave 
4% Degradee 
1% Sadist 
1% Daddy/Mommy 
1% Switch 
0% Primal (Hunter) 
0% Dominant 
0% Degrader 
0% Owner 
0% Master/Mistress 
Edited by KittenFear
  • Like 1

Did someone say Min Yoongi!! 

Hi Ali! I'm a little and pretty new to this forum too  :D

What kind of fanfic do you like to write? For BTS or other things too? I read lots ^-^

Did someone say Min Yoongi!! 

Hi Ali! I'm a little and pretty new to this forum too  :D

What kind of fanfic do you like to write? For BTS or other things too? I read lots ^-^

I write BTS only to be honest lol~ I have some original ideas but those are for the future and YES YOONGI! MY BIAS lol

Welcome! I'm a big fanfic fan too! What do you read/write? :)

Mostly BTS fanfic, but they're original ideas and stories. :3 Thank you for the welcome as well!~