Christmas Countdown

• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

Little in NYC -older than most

12345begin

Hi, this is my first time ever exploring this world/forum. I am much older than most, 43. Are there older women who still enter into this ddlg relationship? Thanks
  • Like 1

Guest Older_Daddy

Yes, there are. Granted, it's not as common as a women from (just pulling generalized numbers) 18-25, but there are women your age, and even older, that enter into DDlg relationships.

And welcome. This is a great place for sharing knowledge and experience.

Edited by Llazarus
  • Like 1

Guest Mr.Stuffykins
Welcome to the forum. In regards to your question: of course! I've met plenty of older women that are interested in the ddlg dynamic - not just on this forum, but in the community as a whole.  I think its great that you decided to embrace this aspect of yourself . I hope that your stay here will allow you grow as a little.

On a side note, If you're looking for little friends or even a significant other I recommend creating a personal on the site.  

In any case I wish you the best! Take care. 

• Like 1

Hi sexual little. It's great to see another older little on here. I have to say this is the most amazing thing in my mind as you firmly know what you want.

Please feel free to take a look at my posts etc.

In short I have 15 years experience and would love to discuss this experience with you

• Like 1

Guest kirababygirl

I would think you real age has nothing to do with being a little if your a little you are no matter what...I am 46 but just recently realized i was a little. Still trying to figure it out...but this forum will help.

• Like 1