• Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

New to it all

Guest EZPassion

Guest EZPassion

Hello community,

I just joined this site a couple days ago and am just now noticing that there was an introduction thread lol.  As the tittle indicates I am brand new to this.  A few months ago i didn't even know this kind of thing existed. Now it's about all I think of.  I started off just looking into the standard BDSM stuff, but when I came across DDlg, it pulled on my heart something fierce.  

Now this will be a challenge for me considering I'm a bit of an intervert(hmmm did I use the right term? Some one who is a bit shy until they get more comfortable. oh well if not that should have explained it.)  I like meeting people but rarely initiate the interaction until I get more comfortable.  After that good luck shutting me up lol.

So here I am both excited and nervous to begin my journey.  I hope to make a lot of new friends, well once I crawl out of my shell..

Guest DaddyBuddha
All i can say is best of luck bro and welcome. Everyone here is friendly and of course willing to help. So if you're new and you wanna ask questions, feel free to do so